Reviews for Home Again
Beautiful, dear...sheer gorgeousness!

*hugs you tight*

Mandy
suz mc chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Fabu, sugar! Love your take on things. Operation Save Sammy. Funny and telling at the same time. Consider this a bribe for more fic.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow. I can definitely imagine there little conversation that is soon coming to go like this. Next week's episode looks more like a filler than anything else (not to say that it won't be fantastic, because Supernatural simply hasn't let me down on that account) but I wonder if Dean will even tell Sam that he broke the first seal...

~Chica~
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
You did a nice job with the brothers and their conversation.

If only they would talk and everything could get headed the right direction again.

I don't read spoilers, so your AN's though vague, was depressing, because I keep hoping Kripke is leading us one way, only to throw another twist. (Next time I'll skip reading your message at the beginning.)

It was good to see a new story from you.

Thanks for sharing your one shot with us.

Take care.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I really liked this tag. I thought that you captured the personalities of Dean in Sam very well. I could completely see this happening, but alas, I have read the same spoilers and though next weeks episode looks as though it may draw them back together again, I doubt that it will last for long. I appreciate your tenacity in writing a tag re-forging the bond that makes this show so special. Who knows, maybe we're wrong and the writers intend for Dean and Sam to fight on the same side against Lucifer. Imagine how cool that would be, Angels and demons fighting on the same side. Dean leading the Angels in the battle and Sam leading the demons. Both fighting to prevent Lucifer from bringing hell to Earth. That's what I would like to see.
sweetness chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
omg... that so makes me want to cry

you should do a songfic for i don't care by Apocalyptica featuring the guy from three days grace.. it's so sweet
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was balm for my depressed soul. I just hope you're right! This was so well written and it sits better with me than the idea that Sam and Dean will end up on opposite sides, so thank you for offering a little light in the tunnel!
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I wish this scene would have been on the show, it was great. Glad you started writing again.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That was awesome.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Great fic. I loved Sam comforting Dean, but also realizing that he needed to be stopped. I don't think canon Sam's going to realize that until it's too late. Definitely can't wait for your next fic.
GeeBee chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow! The characterisation seemed spot on, and the old heart did ache before the pep talk. It was a pleasure to read.
Lolajay chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh man, thank you so much for this. You fixed them! I would have loved to see this after the last episode, but alas, I don't think we will be getting any heartfelt brotherly moments for a while yet, considering where this season seems to be heading. Anywho, thank you for sharing.
marchforward chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I hope you stay back now and keep writing! Excellent writing style, really felt like I was inside their heads.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was a much-needed and very welcome tag to the horrors of this episode. I can see Sam making this argument, and I can see even the completely broken-down Dean we now have accepting it. Well done!
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Love the tag! because I love the episode!