Reviews for Liliana
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 1/23
That was fantastic. I always thought a daughter would be able to wrap Severus around her little finger. I hope you write more glimpses of their life together.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yeah they got a family! A nice wrap up.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Great end to this whole tale. Harry gets a family & Severus has someone who loves him. That they have a daughter gives them a way to express their love to the world. Well written, warm feelings while reading it.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awh, and just when I thought there love couldn't get any more mushy! I liked it; though it does not top the Black Phenix by far!

I have a request if you will indulge me. I would very much like for you to dabble in an angsty mpreg between Snape and Harry. This is part of the great fic I have been looking for. I will try to write my great fic myself once my comput is back in my possession but I very much enjoy the arts of others. And you have a talented art! Will you please... Please, please... Indulge me?
Harriverse chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
A delightful follow up to the first story. Too bad the 'family wands' didn't indicate that there would be more children in the future.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
aww! i love it!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
very nice
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ah, good addition to a wonderful story. If you do decide to play with the story line again, please send me a message. I would love to read more.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
nice story
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
cute
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aw, you slung in the 'cute' factor! Lovely little story, enjoyed it.

More in this series?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very good (hoping your dream might still come true one day). I love how one little girl can melt a Potions Master down into mush (though he denies it, of course), while Harry freely admits being mush.
teddylonglong chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I loved it - just like all your stories :-)
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow! A legend of a sleeping dragon? That's so wicked!:D I enjoyed the moment where Harry notice Liliana and chose her. Its nice to be wanted I guess.:)
Hambares chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I loved Black Phoenix! It is truly one of my favorite stories. It ended perfectly and I didn't even need this extra bit, as nice as it was to read. Thank you for sharing all of this with us! I hope you write more HP/SS in the future!