Reviews for Chains of Alteration
MAROON STYLO chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This is really great, why don't you update this anymore :(
12hinata123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
U should update the next chapter i really like this story
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This is an awesome story, I really enjoy the idea of Ulquiorra and Yoruichi, and this story only furthered it. ;) I wouldn't mind other Espada in the story, you can include your other couples with them. I hope you update this story at some point in time.
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AWSUM
ViolentInsect chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Very cool! :)

I really like the concep of this story. Really hope you plan

on updating this one ;), would be looking forward to the

sparring between ulquiorra and yoruichi.

I also wouldnt mind including other espadas storys :)
Kyarni chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I really like your story. First of all I think you have all of them in character so far and I'm really scrupulous concerning that part . Second I think your plot line is pretty creative. You rarely find a story where the Espada are put into soul society. I think this way it's much more interesting though because you have more characters at hand for them to interact with. The pairing is interesting as well. In my opinion it's really hard to pair Ulquiorra with anymore simply because he does not understand the concept of emotions or at least it's hard for him to. Many authors tend to ignore that fact and he turns all lovey dovey wanting to protect, well whoever it is depending on the story . In my opinion that is utopian. He is just not a 'nice' character and I don't think he ever will be exactly nice. I think when you write a story about him, it is important to keep in mind that he is indeed a killer. I mean as an arrancar he must have consumed a lot of souls and he is totally indifferent about it. Well his main concept is nihilism so of course he is indifferent about pretty much everything :D. So far you have done that extraordinarily well I think.

Concerning Yoroichi I do think however that she is patient and intelligent enough and might be able to get through to him. He is in the end a really curious being. In my opionion it will take some time and most likely with every step forward to feel anything at all he will tend to ,once in a while, do 2 steps backwards again XD. Just because it must be hell of confusing to suddenly feel anything at all. Yoroichi might be one of the few characters who can deal with it. She is a grown woman and really tough. So I think you have chosen a good pairing as well.

Furthermore I enjoy your writing style a lot. I really hope you continue this story.

(I think that is the longest review I ever did XD)
yume girl 91 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Nice chapter :D sorry it took me a while to review. :) cheers!
Hell's Nightingale chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Well done, my shiny Nickel!

So far, in my opinion, you’ve stayed in character quite well! Ulqui is a sharp observer har-har. I wonder how/when Grimmy would lose his cool.

So I wonder where Halibel is in this story?

Besides that I really liked your Grimmy P.O.V. He has a good flare in his personality compared to Ulqui. I hope you get over your…uh Ulqui-block? XD

I am also curious on how Yoruichi might make Ulquiorra fight ha-ha. I can’t wait to read more! 3

I LOVE YOU!

-Shay

P.S. Your writing is addictive as ever, love!
CaptainYoruichi chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Not a big fan of Grimmy, but I do think you write him very well. I like Squad 10 so that works out. _ Can't wait to see what happens in later chapters with everyone.
Oya chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So far so good, hope you update soon!
SteelShadowFang chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Haha jealase much!
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
ah, its been a while since ive read an Ulquiorra fiction that seemed like it could get interesting. An UlquiorraYoruichi pairing is unusual, so well see how well you do it. What im really interested in is Ulquiorra being part of the Gotei. A few fictions experimented with the idea, but almost all of them turn him into a Shinigami, at which point i almost immediatly lose interest. After all, theres no chance on earth that Ulquiorra would take a step backwards and become a Shinigami, any more than there is he would become a full Hollow again.

Anyways, it seems like yours has kept him as a Hollow, since you didnt mention anything to the contrary. I assume the Shinigami have something to stop him just using garganta too?

So yeah, ill be subscribing to this, and waiting for more eagerly. Bye now.
GingyElf chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
its really good so far! i like it, please keep up the good work! :D
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Nice fic :D, update soon!