Reviews for Genderbending: Decepticon Style
astrochrist chapter 10 . 9/26
I can't wait for the next update to come out! Love the story keep up the good work.
Meep chapter 5 . 4/25
I knew about the cassettes-Soundwave relationship beforehand but THANK YOU. 99% of people don't actually look in IDW version. Great fanfic btw, you are one of my new favorite authors :3
anominus chapter 10 . 2/1
Where the slag is chapter 11?
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
awwww... poor cassettes.. i always feel sad when they are captured or hurt :( & poor mommy/daddy soundwave lol
glompmeXD chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
I read this chapter when it first came out in 2013. It is my favourite fan fiction ever. I was hoping you would update again?! PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and want to know how it ends :) Don’t give up :)
Steel autobot chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Please please update this story! Its awesome!
m-orbide chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I just found your fic. It's soooooo amazing! It promise to be a piece of work! PLEAAAASEEE UPDATE IT SOON! I'm begging you ;)
One chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
For some reason while reading the star scream scene this chapter, I imagened sanji from one piece coming up and yelling at them for treating s lady that way
ThatCrazyChick21 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
Update?
Pretty Please?
...

I'll give you a vorn's supply of your favorite energon goodies

But in all seriousness (-ha!-),
UPDATE
PLEASE
Autogirl2001 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
ALL OF THE DECEPTICONS FAINTED! LOL! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
thank you! love the decepticon brawls. Thundercracker has finally HAD ENOUGH! LOL. Decepticons with their noses in the corners everywhere!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Starscream does look like a femme in TFP, he almost sounds like one too
electro moonlight chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
wow go TC you kick their asses.
Fangirl chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Oooh this is very good and what happens next please write more
scarwolf22 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I cant stop smiling! Its pure geniuos! I must appluad you for your fine work *starts clapping* Bravo!