Reviews for The Reeducation of Jocelyn Possible
lycan13 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
I was hoping Joss would see the light XD
lycan13 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Trin's birth mother? ...HOLY SHIT!
lycan13 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Ron & Yori!? Shit, Joss'll be heart broken!
lycan13 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
(Kim to Joss): You have much to learn my young padawan.
Seriously, Joss needs to not assume anything until she actually knows something.
lycan13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is the installment of this series I've been trying to get to! Joss is back!
P.S. I remember you mentioned that the sequel to "Sealed With A Kiss" titled "And Life Goes On" will be up soon, I CAN'T WAIT!
crazybrit1987 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
nice to see Joss is ok with the family
DarXe chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Very good. You did a reaaly good job with Joss. It was hard reading Trin and Tatsu... all I wanted to do was slap and yell, "Talk to each other damn it!"
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
Great work. So what did Shin do on his summer vacation?
Tekka Dark chapter 10 . 7/1/2009

That was a great story SL!

The writting was great, and i love teh interactaions between Tatsu and shego, their great, almost as funny as Shego's and Trins interactions XD!

I like how we see an evolution and a change in Joss, but at times it seemed to spike a bit, and left me a bit confused, but i think that was hte internation, it really gave teh feeling of a confusing setting, wher e the girl doesn't know what she should believe, her families opinions or her own feelings.

I like how the story priogressed and how many different elements were worked in and crossed up and criss crossed so damn well Xd.

As always, your writint is grtreat, and the descriptiveness of your writting is fantastic! it really allows me to get such a great picture of whats going on and whats happeneing!

i have alot of your work to catch up on and i can't wait to do it

Take care, and i can't wait to read more of your stuff Xd

Velius By Helios chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Wow, I was finally able to take a break from life and read the rest of this story lol! It was such an enjoyable experience, thank you for another awesome piece of work from the Pariah universe. If you don't mind me asking, I was curious of how you came up with the idea of the character Trin in the first place.
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
wow! another good story! i almost cried reading Tatsu and Trin having a rough time during this story! im in love with the character Tatsu ) im off to read more of your stories most likely. i just hope you continue with this universe and write even more stories for it!
InsaneMagician chapter 10 . 6/7/2009

is it alright to request something?

how about a brief info on Shin's and Booker's summer?

still, this was awesome and amazing.

sad that it ended so soon actually, lol

*hugs* great job Star, incredible story with the emotional intake. specially like the fact of how human Trin actually is.

keep on writting,
Ryukashy chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
I think this is one of your best stories ever. I've loved the way you have pictured Joss' growth. And I think it would be really interesting to see how Joss' mother reacted after she has seen that her daughter was changed. Maybe for the next story? I can't wait to see another Pariah's universe nove. ;-)

Keep writing! I love your work!
Etherelemental chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
That was interesting. Although, it felt a little rushed towards the end, but that's fine, since the main point was accomplished. Where Joss was on better terms with her cousins. On a level that all were aware of, since they couldn't be sure what was going through Joss' head during that time when she was becoming more withdrawn. Although, I'm wondering what Joss' mother's reaction to learning how Joss is now with her cousins, seeing as how I really doubt she'll be happy with it. Even if Joss is her own daughter. Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. I really enjoyed it. And I hope to see more from this universe soon!
Nidoking16 chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
Very nice... D I really enjoyed the make up scene, although the emotion descriptions seemed to be just a bit on the cheesy side. :P More of the group being themselves in the same room is always good for entertainment, Shego's lines are great. Joss' scene in the kitchen was good, although I'm wondering if everyone else was still in the living room when it happened. Anyway, it's great to see Trin and Tatsu together again. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.