Reviews for Up at Night
*nosebleed* good job...!
vishous21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
this is so awesome
Rotaro chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Love it! I'm having a mini fan-girl heart attack lol. I liked it a lot, keep up the awesomely enjoyable work xD.
Lorriisakitten97 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I totally love the story it so like !

-Nyan
manyuu chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I looove this! Why must you mock me with uncompleted sex? And one this good too! TT_TT Great job on this XDD
BeyondBirthdayYaoiFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
awesome yaoi :3, great job, please continue your hard work
Yuki RueAnn-Undertaker's lover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i LOVED this story! honey, once you go fanboy, you never go back! -
nekolin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i think my eyes just teared up... *feels eye* yup. foggy glasses for the win...
AngelxOfxDeath713 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
that was...er...interesting to say the least and yes Sven is older than Train (Train is 23 and I think Sven is 27-30, somewhere around there)
IdaMustang chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i really liked this story :)

that is something Train chould have done...

and he calls cum for Milk...it's white like milk but it's not milk xD but i really liked this story 3
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOL! So horribly wrong...Yet so awesome! Oh nooo...I'm not going to be able to drink milk again for ages without thinking of that! I am so glad I'm alone at home right now...I keep laughing hysterically!
Greed's Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love you... This is amazing!
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Whhhy have I never thought of these two as a couple before? It's absolutely amazing-and practically hinted at in the anime. I really like your style of writing, very descriptive and full of awesome imagery.

And now I can honestly guarantee the next time I watch Black Cat or read the manga...it's going to be interesing whenever those two are together.
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
There's nothing to be nervous about, love (Dorry if that creeps you out. I've taken a habit of calling people that). This story was great.
CorruptedPix3l chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I don't like it... I LOVE IT!