Reviews for Coping
potterhear fan13 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Potter?" he called out, his voice sounding weaker than he would have liked it to. He listened intently for the smallest noise, not willing to admit that what he was really listening for was Harry's breathing. He heard nothing. An uncontrollable feeling of apprehension hit him in the gut. Draco was loathe to call the feeling "fear", but that was as close he could come to describe the fluttering in his chest.

Draco do care if harry alive or not.
this is sad story, harry commited suicide. Draco get murdered. Hernomie get demeter's kiss. Ron got his heartbroken. who is to blame? Harry selfishiness uncaring of the lives he effect by ending his, draco didnt preusade him to live on? hermnonie for being irrational and use the unforgivable curse to end a man life?
potterhead fan13 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
did she just kill draco?!
well, i only read ch1 and the last chapter. I will go back again
c0da chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I cried, but it was so damn good.
HRH Kirstie chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Bawling for most of this chapter. You write beautifully. I love the feather bit, and it's interesting (if a little disturbing) of how you portrayed hermoine. Well done.
abrainiac chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Holy shit.

I'm sorry, I usually try to leave good, long, analytical reviews on stories that I like, but I'm just speechless (which probably means more).

No words
MCRmygirl chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Wow.

Twisted.

Beautiful.

Depressing.

Perfect for me, after having an emotional breakdown already.

Loved it.

FallenAvengingAngel

Slytherin Pride
Falcon3 chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
This is a waste of my time. So shitty. You suck.
The Dead Snake chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Woah. Now that was TOTALLY unexpected. Woah.

Yeah, everyone's just messed up. It's a lovely world, isn't it?

I'm going to do homework now. Bye. Happy writing :)
Shattered Relampago chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Dark, I love it. Too bad you couldn't off Ginny somewhere in there too...
yami-GW2 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
that was so sad

your a great author

but im still crying
Kaggy001 chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Such a fantastic story. I loved it from begining to end. Bravo, much kudos to you! I would like to read much more from you.
SlaughterMe chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Wow! What a story, i laughed then cried, then cried somemore. I like how you went with the end instead of being sweet and sickly! Excellent story indeed!
maleika7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You made me cry! Fantastic story!
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
shit, that was intense. but beautiful in the way that only tragedy can be. phew. i need to take a couple deep breathes, i think i was holding my breath for the last bit. like i said before i really love your writing style and how interesting you make your characters. yay for sad and wonderful stories!
luna chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
yess! perfect ending! i really wasn't expecting THAT. wow. you def need to write more stuff like this!