Reviews for The Immortals: The Remberance
Innocent2Deadly chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
Awww! SO they get their happy ending!

XD

I loved the plot line for the story
Elizmiss9 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
okay. this is my second review. anyways i REEEAAALLLLLYYYY LUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV your story! and now you can update! :) XD yay for me! XD
Elizmiss9 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
okay. ima review twice so that you have 25 reviews! ;) ha ha. lol. im sneaky... :)
Alexandra chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Hmm, i love your story, you should continue. My guess for your contest is... wait i feel stupid...blue moon, and if you wanted to know...Shadowlands comes out November 17th. Keep writing! :)
Jesycca chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Okay, I'm going to take a geuss at your contest. Hm... maybe the evermore movie is coming out?
JustaSchmuck chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
:D

Update soon!

So...the old lady in the Graveyard was Ever's Mom?
JustaSchmuck chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
:o

Is the Old Lady Ever?
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
um... I don't want to be mean, but u got the wrong seris. This spot is for the seris, also called The immortals, by Tamora Pierce. I notice that when i was looking for this one, i saw a seris w\ the smae name, but it had the author's name in it too, an i'd notice that this story u wrote was supposed to be in there.

/book/Immortals_series_Alyson_Noel/

This the one i think you want.

Sorry if i sounded controling.
Noile chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
i love this story
alicefan98 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
i love the immortals series and i do think you should bring damen into the book. but anyway i like this story and can't wait for you to update!
xXLayceeTXx chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Like it. Not the best not lovin it
xXLayceeTXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Did you even read the books?

Ally3
EmmaWeasley64 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awesome Love it so far update soon!
Victoria chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
This is an AMAZING story! You have to keep on writing!... PLEASE post the rest when you have finished it. I can't wait to find out what happens! You are a awsome writer! Good luck with the story! :) :)
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
so the lady at the beginning is her mother... AHA!