Reviews for Protecting Fate
Allysanne14 chapter 37 . 10/19/2014
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with all of us readers. I hope that you keep up the hard work and never forget the gift you have. Wonderful job.
Allysanne14 chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
OMG I just sobbed me freakin eyes out. And yes I want to throw you off a cliff right now, but I suppose it was the right thing to do!
ArianaRocker chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
"I'll buy you a cat or something..."
Is it bad that I burst out into laughter after hearing that? XD
Guest chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
Amazing story. Best fanfic I have ever read.
HannahBanana204 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like this story so much!
FandomFamily chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
This was the best hsm story I have ever read... After the highschool musical series stopped filming, I was heartbroken! I loved the movies sooo much! After that I basically just read HSM fanfictions all the time!

This was FANTASTIC! The idea and writing technique was perfect, the story was perfect and the ending was Incredible! ! I know this story is over, however I little part in me is hoping that a sequal would be written :)

You are my favorite Troyella writer! I look up to you! Here are some virtual cookies to feed ur amazing imagination and writing talent
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(: :)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(: :)(::)(::)
BLAIRE chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME
I KNOW THIS IS OLD AF BUT I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERY TIME SOME DARK SHIT HAPPENS I LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY CRY OUT SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF LORD JESUS I CAN'T BECAUSE GIRL I REALLY REALLY CAN'T SWEET JESUS
zanessa14 chapter 37 . 3/13/2013
Every time I read this story I cry, laugh, love, and everything in between. This story is more than a story its a life lesson for all of us. We all have hardships in life and some may be greater than others, but this story teaches us that love can conquer all, from siblings that fight and in the end that cant live without the other, to parents loving their child and finally love between a man and a woman. This story is truly inspirational and extremely well written (along with all your other stories). I don't get tired of reading this story or any of your other ones. Amazing job ! :D
Anonymous chapter 37 . 12/31/2012
I loved this story!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 37 . 12/28/2012
I don't know how I'm supposed to respond to this story. High school musical was my love for years as a child and rediscovering it the past few days has been nostalgic and bittersweet. This story was so unbelievable yet believable at the same time and the intensity of it I will always remember. Sometimes I wish you had written this this year so I could feel the rush every time you updated but at the same time I thank god that you finished it early so I wouldn't die waiting.
Thildounette chapter 37 . 12/20/2012
Wow this is one of the best HSM story that I've ever read! Thank you very much :)
Guest chapter 37 . 12/16/2012
Wow that was an AMAZING story but I have a few notes

1. At some parts it gets a bit too discriptive and drones on and on for a while
2. In saying that the story was very long and did get boring at some parts; not saying you should cut anything...just sum it up a bit faster
Xoxobooklova chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
This story was truly amazing. You are a very talented writer, keep up the good work I look forward to reading some of ur other stories.
soshilove9 chapter 37 . 11/1/2012
I have one thing to say to you...
This is the most genius and most awesome fanfic I have ever read.

I swear to God, you're writing was flawless and the story was just...wow... it was simply amazing. I know late review, right? But this is like my 3rd time reading it because I can't get enough of it and I've read all your other stories! Damn, you're talented.
xxLIVE.YOUR.LIFE chapter 37 . 8/2/2012
Holy fuck, best ending in the world. This story is clearly one of the best ever in HSM fanfics. .amazing!
2,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »