Reviews for Protecting Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
loved it
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
"Some boyfriends buy jewelry with their initial, you just give me hickeys." Lol at the reference.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
NOOO! I don't want her to find out yet :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Ugh, so much fucking foreshadowing.
Romantic Journalist chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
Would you consider going back through your stories to edit them? I'm merely curious.
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I didn't see a mention of G having a matching tattoo...
Allysanne14 chapter 37 . 10/19/2014
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with all of us readers. I hope that you keep up the hard work and never forget the gift you have. Wonderful job.
Allysanne14 chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
OMG I just sobbed me freakin eyes out. And yes I want to throw you off a cliff right now, but I suppose it was the right thing to do!
ArianaRocker chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
"I'll buy you a cat or something..."
Is it bad that I burst out into laughter after hearing that? XD
Guest chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
Amazing story. Best fanfic I have ever read.
HannahBanana204 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like this story so much!
FandomFamily chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
This was the best hsm story I have ever read... After the highschool musical series stopped filming, I was heartbroken! I loved the movies sooo much! After that I basically just read HSM fanfictions all the time!

This was FANTASTIC! The idea and writing technique was perfect, the story was perfect and the ending was Incredible! ! I know this story is over, however I little part in me is hoping that a sequal would be written :)

You are my favorite Troyella writer! I look up to you! Here are some virtual cookies to feed ur amazing imagination and writing talent
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(: :)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(: :)(::)(::)
BLAIRE chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME
I KNOW THIS IS OLD AF BUT I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERY TIME SOME DARK SHIT HAPPENS I LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY CRY OUT SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF LORD JESUS I CAN'T BECAUSE GIRL I REALLY REALLY CAN'T SWEET JESUS
zanessa14 chapter 37 . 3/13/2013
Every time I read this story I cry, laugh, love, and everything in between. This story is more than a story its a life lesson for all of us. We all have hardships in life and some may be greater than others, but this story teaches us that love can conquer all, from siblings that fight and in the end that cant live without the other, to parents loving their child and finally love between a man and a woman. This story is truly inspirational and extremely well written (along with all your other stories). I don't get tired of reading this story or any of your other ones. Amazing job ! :D
Anonymous chapter 37 . 12/31/2012