Reviews for What if? The Purgatory of Lily
Lazarus the undead chapter 4 . 5/29
I'm not kidding I seriously shed a tear by the end of this one
TinyLady chapter 10 . 5/11
Oh… this is great story. Although I prefer Severus and Lily choosing the first option, (well, I hoped in forth option, they would meet in entirely different identity rather than being born as one's granddaughter or the son of the boy who was eventual reason he was killed (you know, the owner of Elder wand) …) but still, except that part, the whole story is wonderful, and the ending when Lily tells how she was sorry and other things made me smile with tears in my eyes... Also, meeting the number Seventy-five, the one who appeared in 'A Reasonable Fate' was interesting, as well as other version of Snape!

By the way... I wonder what the numbers and the colors of robes indicate? I thought the lower the number, the darker the Snape's personality/their decision goes... but 98th Severus and 60th Lily... I doubt that :)

Thank you for this story! I want to leave review in all previous chapters, really there are so many things I want to say... but I'm so sleepy now... so, maybe tommorow... really.
Again, thank you!
mmaallek chapter 11 . 2/4
Well read this all in one day. I chose it by chase and started it because I was bored but glad I'm glad I did. Unique is what it is, it offers a brand new story with each chapter showing what one little variation could change the dynamics of Lily and Severus with a summary of how it affects the outcomes of the war. As a Snily fan it was great how you could actual write an occasional Potter romance outcome without me quitting the fic, since you had of way of simply summarizing it and focuses on the deep thoughts not mindless romance. I do recommend this as a casual read, nothing amazing just a nice fic that offers something different.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Amazing, simply amazing. I love idea that Draco named his son after Severus
salsas100 chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
That was interesting. So many forks in the road. Moments of reflexion.
Thanks for posting
Rook of Eight chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This is a fantastic idea for a story!

This chapter was amazing.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
You should continue the "Penance, The Purgatory of James" idea - it's very interesting.
Good Idea chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Penance, The Purgatory of James is the one I would have most liked to read. He is just so CLUELESS!
Good Idea chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Your Mary is an evil GENIUS! She made me laugh! I loved her!
teedub chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
I just stumbled upon this story and I was riveted. Completely enthralled. I just loved it!

You broke my heart so many times but it was well worth it.

I'm definitely fav'ing this to read again later. So damn well done.
a123b chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
I've been shipping Hermione and Harry since I was 5 and the first movie came out, so I like that little tidbit.
a123b chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
I loved this one, something cool about spy Snape. And I totally called the smile thing
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
why do you capitalize your words? It's annoying.
Nero chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I clearly cant stress it enough. This is one of the best fanfiction written. Love it.
Ferm chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
this was a very, very good fic. The content was amazing, as well as the writing. The concept was aptly explained, and the sevlily relationship was thoroughly analysed. Loved it. One of my all time Favs.

One thing that irked me was your tendency to capitalize the words. It adds emphasis to them,but the same can be easily achieved by one cap. word.