Reviews for Whisper
Mansi jain chapter 19 . 11/19/2018
I don't think it's weird. I enjoyed it really thoroughly. Thanks for writing it. It was very sweet and I'll surely read it again.
Mansi jain chapter 11 . 11/19/2018
It's very sweet, especially the last part
dragon master chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
Nevile Longbottoms mothers name was Alice not Anne
Areus Bookworm chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
Wow! The last chapters ending was sooo intense! And then this one wrapped it up sweetly; perfect touch! I loved reading every moment of this, it was amazing for your first novel length! Keep up the great work.
guest chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
I must say that this story was just fantastic!
Utterly original and creative I loved it!
KilluGon chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
a friend of mine told me to read ur story n i just wanna say that i love it
Lizzy chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
Now that was a brilliant story. From the start i could tell that it was going to be interesting and i really wasn't disappointed. I loved not only the plot and the way you shaped characters, but also your style. You are amazing writer, i really had a great time reading your story and THANK YOU for sharing it with us ;)
NBB chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
This story is amazing! I really really loved it! Thanx for writing such an amazing story!
Desiree Potter chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! It's brilliant!
Stephosaur chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
oh my your fic was amazing i loved your plot, harrys mind, the 3 harrys i cried i laughed i giggled! great work! :)
Consulting Shippers chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it!
i.just.want.to.change.theWORLD chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
Great story, very original the only thing that I didn't like was Harry being rape: but I know it was necessary for the story to flow like this.

Again, very original I love their relationship and the family their had
otakunerd1 chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
absolutely amazing. keep writing, and plz don't stop anytime soon. XD
DDwelling chapter 19 . 12/22/2010