Reviews for Existing for You
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
WOW! That was amazing. One of the best i've read so far. You definately achieved greatness showing their love. I'm so very jealous of Nessie. I want a Jacob!
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
The fact that I'm not really a big Nessie/Jacob fan (I prefer Jasper/Alice) didn't stop me reading this.

It was good, and captured all the lonlieness and Nessie well. Excellente

Phoenix
JakeisNessiesBitch chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
this -undoubtly- was the best oneshot I have ever read.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Not a flame from me dear. Just pure awe from the way you write. So calm, so beautiful... I loved every minute of it. You did a wonderful job. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this was super sweet :)
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
great build up loved it
agh0986 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was amazing! I loved it, I think it was love in its purest form, way to capture that!
LilyRose87 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was beautifully written. Made me want to cry lol

It's how I wanted it to be with them too.
RyverLoire chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
aw this was so cute! you've done a really good job of showing their relationship. yeah it ended up being about sex at the end, but unlike a lot of 'm rated' fics this was actually about the characters. this was a pure act of love for them. its a very good fic and i'm off to look at your pro to see more of what you've done
lrlrui chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i haven't read breaking dawn yet but i feel that i'm gonna like this pair coz of this.

great job!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aww lol this was really good! i love there relationship! poor edwar! hes going to strangle jake if nessie accidently slips and edward sees...wow that will be a very awkwark family discussion!
Llama Queen Katie chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Flames? What flames? I don't see any fire here...lolz. I loved this fic...it was perfect. I personally refuse to ever give out a flame, because I know they hurt. I will, however, give constructive criticism if and when it's needed, which I don't feel it is here.
Farre Monty chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I absolutely love the idea of Nessie and Jacob so completely in love. You're a wonderful author.
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
...er...*anime sweat drops* omigawd that was unneccessarily specific
Tylar-Nicole chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
"My heart stops, reboots, and sets up the most frantic rhythm I’ve ever felt."

fave line !