Reviews for Existing for You
Delagiea chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It was beautiful. You did a really good job conveying that.
Zuzak chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Awwhh..This was such a good one shot..Your a very talented writer. keep up the good work.
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
i think this is beautifully written. nice work. and the last part about their parents' reactions was funny. i liked it a lot.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
all ive got to say is wow and keep writing fics for twilight cuz im lovin it!
BellaAndAlice21 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Um, wow. I'm practically speachless. That was amazing...

XOXO
koorimechick chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I come across many fanfictions with sex in them, and never once have I thought that the author was just trying to get out sexual frustration. o

Anyway, I did like this. For a moment, I thought it would definitely be better if the two had a little foreplay, but I guess you make up for it by making the absolute desire, need, want, love, surprise, and all other emotions present in your writing. As I said, I enjoyed this.

And now you have me wondering what Bella and Edward will do when they find out. ]

I don't read many Twilight fanfictions. Usually I'm stuck on Harry Potter, so the last time I read any Twilight fiction was just after I had finished Breaking Dawn. The movie came out last night [or this morning] at midnight. My friends and I all waited in line at Walmart to purchase the movie. It was pretty fun, being that it was midnight and all.

Feel honored that your fiction was the first to peak my interest since I've been put back in the "Twilight mood."

I love Jacob/Renesmee. They are too perfect for each other.
Nurseratchet chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That was beautiful! Well done!
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aww that was cute! i loved it!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3