Reviews for Tinman: The Untold Chapters
arctapus chapter 1 . 5/29
I love the juxtaposition of this big guy and that little kid. I love these stories and I think the more little vignettes the better. Ironhide is the best guy and the family is terrific. Love this. :D
himelove22 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love this :) it's so full fluff and sweetness lol I wish it would be updated again
theImaginatorAK47 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
You know what I would love to see? If you could somewhat alter the time frame between ROTF and DOTM to show us what Annabelle's teenage years would be like for Ironhide.
Prom would certainly be a controversial topic!
theImaginatorAK47 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
This is so freaking adorable I can't contain it!
Bluefeather4299 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Awwwwwwwww! The power of little kids. So CUTE! Ironhide you should be glad you have Annabelle to make you feel better. :)
Bluefeather4299 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Oh I'm so Happy with this chapter! Ratchet gets stuck with the kid. This HAS to be good. :)
Night-Fury1 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Please tell me you did one about Will finding out what happened to the tractor? *rolls on floor laughing*
Night-Fury1 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Ooooh, this will be fun *rubs hands together in anticipation*
Night-Fury1 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
lol Wheelie had quite the scare there, huh? I can imagine the look of terror on his face!
TerraPrime chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Wow. Awesome story. I loved the mentions of Chromia and I hope there can be more of that. I also love the humor in I Wont Sit On Her. Great story and I cant wait to see more.
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Aw, this series is adorable! I love the 'grumpy grandpa' relationship Ironhide has with little Annabelle.
N Harmonic chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
you know, with this series, you remind me of DaniZaraki and her Consider Yourself Kitties series and mini-stories
N Harmonic chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
imaginethat96 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I just listened to "Lullaby" and it pulled at my heart. What an amazing chapter Annabelle's so lucky to have Ironhide just as he is as lucky to have her. You know it's authors like you that really take me to my happy place. So thank you very much for this chapter :'-)