Reviews for Boy Genius
DarknekoKurai chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Awwww I love it! This is so good! I wish there was more or something! I would love to know if they make it!
chang-ying chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
i love it, please continue.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Again, a wonderful story. I would love to read the sequel, if you decide to write one. I hope you do. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Oh, geez. I can't believe Zechs managed that with a straight face. Mei and Mia are adorable, and very smart :)

Aaw, Zechs is a romantic. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
~I thought the other kisses were good, but damn thinking was fast becoming a thing of the past.~

Good line. I like it. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
~Is that all. WHAT?~

Gotta love Duo. He's crazy. And he never actually thinks before he talks. I sometimes think that the phrase "Open mouth, insert foot," might have been coined specially for him :)

And he's adorable with the kids. Great story so far, by the way. Moving on to the next chapter. Cinnamon.
Ripper-Jack-Ripper chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
aw.I love it its so I don't know I just do its just awesome like that.
Nikkler chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
aw. I just finished reading this and I was like NO how could that happen to yay he came back! can't wait to see what happens. Next huggles

Nikkler
Velasquez chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
This fic's full of clich├ęs: Qbean, Wuman, hyper Duo, the gang "hanging out." I get that this is AU but Zechs, the main love interest, is OOC. He doesn't act anything like the enigmatic Lightning Count in the series and the romance happens way too quickly. AU doesn't mean you get to reinvent the characterizations. Then again, this fic is just starting to take off since the chapters are so short. Work on making the characters more like they were in the series and you'll be off to a good start.
nalamacleod chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
I hope they can work it out. At least Zechs came around and mended ways with Duo before it was to late.
nalamacleod chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Wow, Wufei's reaction was unexpected. I'm glad he's so protective of Duo.
nalamacleod chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Great story so far. Dumb question, but is Quatre the same age as Duo or older, plus is he in Duo's grade or not? Same as Wufei?
wind dancer1981 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
like your story allot please keep going