Reviews for sanctuary
Lily Desdemona Potter chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
great story! I do have a question. will the Cullen's and Edward ever find out that Alex is Half Vampire? I mean it seems like a big thing to hide this long..or for so long.

Keep up the great work!
Fire Dolphin chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
aww, love the fluff. any way, i was wondering, will u be adding a twist to the story, on how being a half vamp affects melody's love life with edward? update
Fire Dolphin chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
aw, how CUTE! i just love, love how fluffy the scene is! i cant wait to see what happens next! also i am looking forward to alex telling edward about being a vampire. update soon
WhyWasISoDumb chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
Really good! Please update soon! lso, you had to be 17 to get into the topurnament! XD Other than that, you stuck to the book, kudos to you! :D
HisAngelicDemon chapter 19 . 9/24/2009
I love this story! XD XD Alex is better than Bella. Lmao. This chapter is AHmazing. ]

WhyWasISoDumb chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
Update soon please! Thanks!
HisAngelicDemon chapter 18 . 9/7/2009
Another AHmazing chapter! XD XD

raeb2008 chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
Finally some honest communication between them. Thank God! Now hopefully when he finds out about voldemort he won't go all overprotective and realize shes a big girl and can handle herself. hopefully she'll realize that she doesn't have to do this alone. Lead on...
raeb2008 chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
Someone or something needs to snap her out of it! Maybe a deatheater or a volturi guard member could make her smell the roses, or in this case Edward. In this chapter you can really see the differences in their ages and maturity levels. Sure we all go through depressions for various lengths and reasons but shes in a league by chapter.
raeb2008 chapter 15 . 8/15/2009
well alex just needs a swift kick in her butt! good chapter though. hope she wises up soon!
raeb2008 chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
You have definitely gotten a jump start from something, cause I'm lovin' the pace of the story and lovin' the banter that you've got going on with alex & that imagination go cause you are on a roll!
raeb2008 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Really liked this chapter. Liked the easy relationship that's finally growing between them. The trust that's building slowly. I think that will change when one of them gets brave enough to 'spill' their past, then the other will start to open up too. Liked the pace of this chapter, it didn't drag.
HisAngelicDemon chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
_That was an AHMAZinq chapter . Lol . [ iLUV yuur story . 3 Lol , XD .

-t0Rr ToRr
Chelsea2013 chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
*sniff sniff* This was sweet, great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
HisAngelicDemon chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
_Poor Edward . ] Good chapter .! Can'ht waiht 'til yuu update the next chapter .

-t0rR ToRr [x