Reviews for sanctuary
Aero 3 chapter 33 . 7/27/2011
I, too, cried when I watched the movie and my friends laughed at me lol

Im glad that you update this.. trust me when I say I miss your story alooot
Guest chapter 32 . 4/1/2011
I miss your story :D thanks for updating
frickandfrack09 chapter 32 . 4/1/2011
I don't even know what to say. I'm just am so heartbroken. I know what happens in the end of the "normal" series, but this is not "normal" and I am sort of freaking out. And since I am freaking out I cannot go this long without an update, so I'm going to need you to update real quick. I cannot believe that she took his memories. Talk about "It will be as if I never existed"! I really didn't want that to happen, if Edward wasn't so damn selfish he would've willingly let her go knowing it was the right thing to do, and maybe, JUST MAYBE none of this would have never happened. I am so distraught. I cannot wait until the next update, I'm talking pins and needles here.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/1/2011
Take your time, hun
hpfanatic chapter 31 . 1/29/2011
omg its awsome i love it really!

please write more
Kyunika chapter 31 . 11/29/2010
so suspenseful! please update soon or i think i might die in suspense! Ja Ne!
sammiegirl chapter 31 . 11/29/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love your writing and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2010
Lol. Is the red haired is Ron? xD
HP chapter 31 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Green Magic Pixie chapter 30 . 11/9/2010
I love this story. I really hope that Edward and Alex will get back together, but I do feel sort of sorry for Bella. I don't like her, but to really love someone and see them loving someone else must be heart-breaking. Maybe you can make Bella fall in love with someone else just to make it easier for Edward?

Anyway, I hope you will post your next chapter soon. Do you still have a long way to write or is the story almost finished?

You have a great imagination and I hope that the end will be exciting and full of drama. Maybe you should not make it to obvious, just to keep the suspense...and I think one last twist should do the trick. Keep up the good work and I hope to hear from you soon.. xoxo
HisAngelicDemon chapter 30 . 10/17/2010
Greaaattt chhhaapppttterr.
Saiyuo12 chapter 30 . 10/13/2010
awesome chapter.
Ayesha chapter 30 . 10/12/2010
plz update soon. hav been waitin 4 dis chap since ages.
Chiibiisuke chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
Omg! U have no idea how much I simply adore this story! Really! I've never read a fanfiction that made me pretty emotional and me really anticipate what's going to happen next. Second reason why I love your story is that u did not say that ed and ced looks alike! I mean they are the same actors but totally different ppl! And then, i'm soo glad that alex isn't at all similar to bella! I dun really like her cos she whines to ed a lil too much... Like a typical damsel in distress. Well, alex has a backbone! I'm so happy! Haha. God! Please dun stop writing! Cos if u do, I dunno what i'm going to do if this awesome story is left hanging in the air! Updates soon pretty please? I look forward to more chapters written by u!
Kyunika chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
i love your story! please update soon! i would put much more, but i need to catch a plane with my sis to go see my dad in vegas! keep on writing!

-kyunika