Reviews for sanctuary
Sorcha15 chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
Aww,poor Edward.I really hope Alex and him get back together.
oceanluvr chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
Great chapter.

Bella really is a pathetic creature. I don't respect the way she loves or her idea of love. It is more like obsession. It has always been all about Bella... what she needed. Bleh... she is so clingy. Bella has no self respect. If it was not so disgusting it would almost be tragic. She hasn't really grown into her own woman either... she is just a passive aggressive who uses manipulation to get what she wants.

I hope Edward mans up... he is floating in indecision with his plan b right now. He is completely turned off by Bella but won't let her go.

Alex will want to be with a man... not a vamp boy who can't make up his mind or be honest with himself.

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Mouth chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
doesn't bella has any self respect? doesnt she see thatedward does not want her? i understand that when you love someone you dont just want to give up but really but really how farcan you? how much came one endure?

edward needs to pull himself together and man up!
BurnedSpy chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
hey can't wait to read more please hurry with next chapter and update soon
oceanluvr chapter 28 . 10/5/2010
Sad... but really good.

I am glad that Alex left... it was the self respecting thing to do.

Staying must have been torture for her... that kind of limbo would hurt so much. Just waiting to be told he chose Bella.

Bella had nerve showing up there but at the same time... he her husband. I wonder why it took so long for her to find the Cullen's. 100 years? I know it is a big world... but why not ask Aro for help? Or maybe she did.

Anyways... see... I am obsessing... completely addicted.
oceanluvr chapter 27 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter...

I understand that Edward is in a impossible situation for him... but I hope the Alex stops enabling him. He needs to make a decision. And Alex/Melody needs to be her own woman. She has given all her power to men and she needs to take control back over life. She is a bad a** witch... she does not need a man to fix her or control her life. She has battled dark wizards and watched people she loves die. She is a strong independent woman... she just needs to remember. She has more wisdom in areas than Edward.

No more Edward having his cake and eating too. Or whatever... time for him to man up. At least put his big girl panties on if he isn't going to find is ba**'s.

I do love Edward... it just I wish he would man up. He has had 200 years to grow up. He should have to work for the woman he loves. Instead he is always in control of the relationship and the girl is willing to do and be whatever he wants.

Life without Alex would do him some good. Not knowing whether she is alive or dead. Alex should get away and have time to herself. Edward is married. Alex should never be the other woman. Is Alex forgetting that he really isn't offering much more than a friendship with kisses anyway? Edward is not being fair to either of them.

I love this blend of the to stories together... It is freaking me out... but that is a good thing... It just means I am addicted.

Well done!
oceanluvr chapter 26 . 10/5/2010
why do women stay with edward when he only offers friendship?

he does not respect her ability to make her own decisions and think for herself. Scold her like a child. He wants to keep her to himself... but not give her what she wants and needs. He is so selfish and disrespectful... it is disgusting.

I hope after this... she leaves... he deserves to lose her. He is willing to lose her anyway. He is going to let her die. I hope she leaves and lives her life on her terms.

He is such a wimp in the way he handles Tanya... I think he loves the attention. It is like he needs women to want him but not give them anything.
Saiyuo12 chapter 29 . 8/22/2010
Awesome story.
WhyWasISoDumb chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
:o That was really good!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :3 Update soon! **
sammiegirl chapter 29 . 8/12/2010
Love it! Can't wait to read more :)
HisAngelicDemon chapter 29 . 8/12/2010
Great job.

Sorry for being late.o.o
xxAloxx chapter 29 . 8/7/2010
okay what the hell is going on in this chapter seriously the ending confused the shit out of me like big time explain plz :) explination ver much appriciated xD talk to you soon
alliekiddo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hey,

I read what some girl said about this,something about nonexistent grammer and oc,well dont worry about her,i bet all her stories suck and she is just mad she isnt as good as you!please contuine

allie,
rockerchick chapter 29 . 8/6/2010
Hiya,

Great chappie mate!Ya really captuared what a lot of writeters couldnt! Please update as soon as ya can!lol, i am very excited to see how edward feels and how bella is,oooh i cant stand bella!
zesty cyanide chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
i just wished you had written the gist of the what the cullen's letter said.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »