Reviews for sanctuary
Lisa chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
i'm praying that edward and bella didn't get back together while edward and alex were apart. edward is better off with alex anyway. bella was just a mistake and nothing more if you ask me and alex is the real deal.
joker101 chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
hey,

i was so exicted to see the new chappie,and then there was no edward,little sad but the i thought,the chapter was so great i didnt care
Mouth chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
I really hope that Alex and Edward come back together. Bella should go away. Edward and Alex belong together.
Sorcha15 chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
I'm still waiting for Edward and Alex to get back togther.
cleo4ever44 chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
is alex ever going to go back to the cullens
dhh chapter 29 . 8/5/2010
I can't STAND the thought that you're going to pair Harry with that gold-digging whore of a JOKE from the HP world. It made me want to puke!

Can't read on due to it. Good luck with it.

Sincerely,
BurnedSpy chapter 28 . 8/3/2010
hurry up with next chapter poor Alex but can't wait
Lisa chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
My two cents to this: Edward should finally man up and go after Alex he is partly at fault for her leaving since he couldn’t make up his mind. I know it wasn’t easy on him either but a decision was long overdo.

I hope he finally knows now who he wants to spent forever with *hint, hintAlex*

Post soon that’s a great story.
dhh chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
If Edward wouldn't be such an indecisive ass and JUST choose already..Also, it's STUPID of Alex to stay..It's better for the GUY to chase the girl then for her to STAY..It's just common sense and the LAW of the NATURE when it comes to relationships between two individual..Not, I said TWO INDIVIDUAL without the sexes...

Oh, that Curio was well deserve; the bitch!

Lastly, did she get her wand back?

Sincerely,

P.S. Update sooner.
ilikepie chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
OMG hey this made my day,i saw you updated and i was like, pardon my frenh, HELL YA!I love how bella got what she deserverd, and be a dear and dont break my heart,lol, and update
Moonstone blaze chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
My heart goes to Alex. I agreed she should've left instead of waiting in false hopes that Edward would choose her and turn her. I don't like Bella, she's the one who don't understand love. I'm still hoping for Alex/Edward pairing. Can't wait to read your next suspenseful chapter.
Mouth chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
I'm hurting for the both of them and I hate bella.
Luce chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
:( You make me cry :(

Anyways, great chappie as usual
zesty cyanide chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
kill bellaa :( i hate her!

and i suposse alex did get her wand back, right?

please update soon! and i hope edwards goes to hogwarts or diagon alley or whatever, just to see her
Sorcha15 chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
Yay Edward went off on Bella!But Alex and Him HAVE to get back together.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »