Reviews for Bottom Drawer
smackedfan454 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Probably the hottest Brenda and Fritz story I have ever read. It was perfectly in character and the smut was amazing. I loved it and I hope you write another one soon!
callih chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
a warm, sensual, erotic trip into Brenda and Fritz's psyche. What a lovely, amazingly sexy journey. Fritz is in love with his lady. No doubt there what-so-ever! Brenda is one fortunate female to have such a virile, Alpha in her bed! I lost myself in the love-making. What a phenomenal read! Are you published? For, if doesn't speak well for the powers that be, does it. Perhaps they are not looking in the right places for talent any longer. Klepas should be on the look out. You have what it takes, lady. Color me envious!
callih chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You have Brenda so well written that I am actually jealous. I tried so hard to get that special 'something' that she is and it just wouldn't come. I watched the shows and studied her, but to tell you the truth, I just don't like Brenda Lee Johnson as a person. I'm not a liberal and it's difficult for me to think as she does, even when I'm attempting to write for her. I do admire that you do..and can. I know it's a very difficult thing to acchieve. The dialog is snappy and humourous and Fritz is a adoreable, even though, I like flynn, as you might have guessed. ha. Fritz is a lovely man, virile with old-fashioned charm. I especially loved how Brenda changed from semi-prude to Southern sex kitten. I wish I had your ability to create a scene and sustain it so well. Excellent chapter!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Love the story and Brenda's reaction was priceless...great job with the descriptive details also my goodness it was getting hot in here _
Retired FF Writer chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Love your style! Blackmail away! I read this on livejournal it is awesome.
BabyWonder7 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009