Reviews for Battleship Grey
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
im in love with this fanfic. PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDAAAATE! pls ima cry if u dnt

O
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
make more chapters..it's too good for you not to..please make the next chapter soon the suspense is too much..so until next time keep doing great and keep being awesome sincerely one hell of an otaku
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Pleaseeee pleaseeee update! I know you've just started college but pleaseeeee update! I love your story soooo much and I wanna know how Lelouch repels to going back home i'm sure he would struggle forever !
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I teared up a little QnQ Please continue this? Oh and I think this Holy Mother is related to either Lelouch or C.C. while this unknown guy is a Zero born from Geass?

Idk, but poor Lulu. D': I don't think I'd be able to take it if something like that happened to my own sis... Great story! ;)
Sammy088 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ THIS AND LOST COUNT AFTER THE FOURTH TIME! I'D REALLY LIKE TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I wish Lelouch and his family's encounter could be made public, especially Schneizel. Both of them are just too cute together! Will there be a tug war between susaku and the royal family? OMG! Lelouch is just soooo popular! Loveeee himm!
the allen walker chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
This is the first story that really made me cry, and I should say that it made me cry a lot. I don't know why though. No other story has ever made me cry like that though. Nice story though. Keep writing. I want to see how it goes. I guess your story's the lucky one. The first story to ever made cry. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.
missjasmin chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
i'm really interested to see what happens next! this is such a sad story..but it's wonderful! can't wait for more .
Rainshi chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
oh this story sounds wonderful it's a crying shame that this is probably abandoned. Oh well if it's gets updated you'll be seeing me again. Thank you for what you had given us.
secretsoul7 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
make more please this is so sad and so good to read update soon
Sakura117 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
This is really a good story, Hope you will continue someday :)
yaoijapan24 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Hy u going to up date soon because I love this story want to know what happens next plzzzzzzz
SoundStar chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
This is heartbreaking. I cannot imagine C.C. leaving Lelouch while he is in such a state... especially with a gun in his hands. Other than that, this is very well-written.
MatrixEvoloution chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
This story is so great! poor lulu though...

I wonder who the holy mother is . I would have to guess for the guy Rolo though since he can stop time and no one noticed him the church.