Reviews for Two Idiots and The Akatsuki
MickeyThePal chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
PLEASE continue :''''''(
drmsqnc chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
WHAT! YOU CAN'T STOP IT THERE! I was all like laughing and heading to the 'next chapter' button. I was laughing so hard that I never realized i was just clicking an empty space for about five minutes.
That's just cruel man.
BUT PLEEASSEE UPDATE!
drmsqnc chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
You'll be Shit one and I'll be Shit two.
LOLLLL!
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Nooooooo y would you do this to me! You are like soooooo evil. I feel like jumping off a cliff to get over this cliff hanger lolz anywayz hey I loveeee this story! Its going sooo awesome and you guys are making me laugh till I cry. My stomach starts to hurt cuz I'm laugh my arse off so much. You knw its so tru say "arse" makes me sound so much smarted lmao.
SandScorpion chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
OH MY FLYING PICKELS (haha that sounded wrong!) i love ur story u guys are the best!
7j2gh89 chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
chickas you guys are ninja awesome if i new you guys itd be to the horror of all my friends im a bit okay really random and some of this story is omg and crossdressers doing the dirty is really kinky *perverted fantasies of hot guys in skirts*
riia luvs anime chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
! LADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! DUN MAKE ME SLAP U ...AGAIN! grrrrrrrrrrr ...*sigh*...ish been long time! ya had ta think of something right? please please please!
AidoRockz chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
This is too hard to read. I have no idea who is the one speaking
DeeaE chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
buhhhahahahahhaha

roars with laughter

I think I broked my spleen
riia luvs anime chapter 19 . 8/4/2010
come back to us! i just reread ur WHOOOOOOOOLE story and laughed so hard i cryed multipule times! ya don't get that shit anymore these days! i dun kno if any one else misses u but i do! pweeeeeeeeeeease come back! ill luvs u's both forever and ever! CHEEESSSSSSEEE! D:

don't give up please

riia

Ps: do it for itachi -/_\-
Chipmunk Slayer chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
totally rox my sox
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
AH! I LOVE THIS FIC! IT IS SO HILARIOUS! AND I LOVE THE PAIRINGS!
riia luvs anime chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
can u tell us y ur on hiatis?pwease ur itachi wills it to be so! -/.\-

riia
death2society chapter 19 . 3/26/2010
omj! tht is like really funny! Kisame can throw ya up! lol! he shud totally do tht, just for the kicks or smething! poor quia... she dnt get to talk (sorry bout the bad grammar) u shud continue it. :)
riia luvs anime chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hey its me reminding ya that ur fans still love ya and miss ya so update as soon as u can please! ur still funny!

love,