Reviews for Black Friday
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
the funniest part of this story that made me laughing so hard that my dog started barking, was the authors note at the end, "thank you for not casting voodoo spells on me then burning me at the stake and selling my ashes as a herbal remedy for writers block" that cracked me up as hell.

Now, about the fic!

I absolutely loved it, when Iruka spotted a wolf Kakashi after he left Tsunade's party, I was like "Oh that's a clone"

I doubted myself, however, in the woods when the two Kakashi's started arguing. I gasped and said "OH my Gosh, thats not Kakashi? who henged as kakashi?"

my second favorite part (because the first is the AN) is the guy calling Iruka Ears. all the scenes including that drunk guy were my favorites, especially when he literally crashed into the party.

Party crasher...he he...

Anyway! thank you so much for the awesome story! even awesomer cause Hallowe'en was 5 days ago so this is pretty close to my version of trick or treating!

Reading hallowe'en Naruto stories D

Now! im gonna lie down a few minutes, im a bit dizzy from bloodloss -lies down on couch and stares at ceiling dazedly with napkins stuffed up bleeding nose at the image of Iruka being ravaged by two naughty kakashi's-
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
What a perfect way to usher in Halloween! I absolutely love, love, loved this fic! Hilarious moments were Iruka's reaction to Gai's costume ("so green...") and Iruka's near asphyxiation from Tsunade's cleavage. The sexual buildup was really well crafted...I love how even though this was a "one-shot", it still had a really clear and interesting subplot that wasn't driven solely on the fact that they were definitely going to end up together. I especially love the use of clones. Not normally a fan of double penetration but it was written so well that my "Inner Sakura" was like, "YAAHHH!". Lol! In a world where fanfic love scenes are a dime a dozen, I though you did a really original (and stimulating) job. I've never seen Iruka and Kakashi(s) look sexier! And I love the usage of the wolf/alpha theme...there was nothing disappointing in this fic. Great job! Thank you so much for sharing!
UminoIruka7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love this story so much! I celebrated Friday the 13th by reading this amazing story once again. This was one of the first Yaoi fanfics that I read so long ago and it's still one of the best ones that I have found.
Charlie chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OMFG that was awesome... Although I'm no such fan of threesomes, it was adorable... Especially the end! Super cute!
jules chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
you evil little.. how could you do this to me? all your stories are totally amazing and i just fell in love with your really creative writing style (on "Crack open another bottle": i never read such glorious descriptions of being drunk; totally fricking fantastic!). but see, now i've come to a little problem: i finished all your KakaIru stories and while reading got addicted, means i want mooar! i need more of this really good stuff to get my fix and realising that i'm at the end of what is there turns me a little desperate right now. i know writer's block is a bitch and real life often gets in the way and of course you need time for yourself (so you can regain your energy to pamper us with this truly fantastic stories) but please *insert very needy whine here* don't stop writing. don't. ever. stop. and pretty please don't abandon your unfinished ones. hook, line and sinker. you totally got me.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved tha! TWO Kakashi's? Super smexy!
Noraya chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
You probely get this often but you should really add a second part to this, btw Awsome sex sence and I really loved hoe kakashi and iruka interacted.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Gah. That was the absolute sexiest thing I have read in quite some time. Not only the awesome henge part, as if that wasn't enough, but TWO Kakashis and fantastic Alpha-Beta dynamics. *swoons*
jj chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
sweet I likey
H chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww, I don't want it to be over. It was so good. I loved Kakashi's argument, it was so funny! And just one thing about the smexy times... O_O Words cannot describe how hot that was...
azure1996 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved it
beauty7within chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
A beautiful ending, intense smut and hilarious costumes especially hulk gai. Thank you. Happy new year. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww! This is so adorable! XD
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh Ghad im dying!
Reason: severe case of nosebleed...

I love this fic... Even though i kinda predicted whats gonna happen next... Its' still awesome...aja
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I totally love this story...hottest oneshot in this site