Reviews for The Quiet
Forest Princess chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh my word, this was so sad, but I loved it.
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I want more. Please write chapter 2
PeppermintPeople chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
TOPH, WHY?

Please make a sequel! I'm on my knees in front of a computer
TaangFan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
*shivers*

That was sad and creepy and painful to get through, but so beautifully written! Poor Toph. And poor Aang. I feel like crying now!

Wonderful work.
nefeli.soulbender chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You can't end it like that' please write more...
Zutarianalltheway chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
OMG! THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING! I read it once, before I signed up for fanfiction, and thought it was so sad!When I signed up, I searched adn searched, but I couldn't remember waht the genre was, so i gave up, but then i found it! I love it! tragic, but poeticly beautiful. keep going with your stories, i loved the way you described the way toph could'nt see, and how her techniqes helped her.

Sophie
jijfsjnnp chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, that was brilliant! Really, really sad, and the beginning of the story didn't seem to have much power in it, but the ending was seriously tearjerking. Gorgeous work. I love how gentle the Taang relationship was.
leDeluge chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Your descriptions are beyond beautiful and I honestly felt and saw Koh slithering into Taang's room. The pain that Aang feels at the end is so palpable...

This was a beautiful, sad, story that I admit is a favorite!
Roo-XD chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was beautifully tragic.

"In the end, she had always known she would lose to Katara some way or another."

Made me want to cry, but no way could Aang do that.
Flames of the Sun chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Beautiful, thoughtful, wonderful, poignant, poetic, an absolute pleasure to read. :)
AriTeir chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was the best Taang/Kummi Theroy I have ever come across. The visual language you have used is amazing. It really helped to convey the chilling atmosphere of the story.

I aslo really loved how you mentioned Koh's abduction of Toph as a consequence for Aangs decsions in 'Sozin's comet' And tied it into Koh's hatred of the Avatar.

This story was an absolute pleasure to read, thank you for sharing it.