Reviews for Diversionary Tactics
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
It always drove me crazy when Holmes tried to convince Watson of the validity of his "theory" that he can not eat and all the blood is somehow saved for his brain. .

I'm glad Watson put his foot down on that nonsense, tough love is the best sometimes! XD

Good work, Pompey, I'm impressed at the depth here.
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Yes, he did develop some very strange and eclectic interests indeed! Charters, Cornish, bees... not sort of things you might expect him to be interested in, but then he is a very complex character.

Loved your explanation - Watson had to be behind it somewhere :)
gabrielsangel79 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
How very typical of Holmes to behave in this way. But luckily Watson does not condone his friend's actions any longer. Well done!
KCS chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Haha! This was wonderful! I love the power Watson has over him, and his not completely reluctant compliance with his prescription - lamppost being better company, indeed. LOL.

This not only makes perfect logical sense, it was highly entertaining too. :) Thank you!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hee! "Masterful impersonator of Sherlock Holmes"! Love that line, and very entertaining read!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hooray! I love this, not only for your finding a way to cite the quote, but also for Watson's unsubtle arm-bending and Holmes's not-entirely-reluctant compliance. And it certainly does explain his hobbies!