Reviews for Hang for Your Hollow Ways
ravendestiel chapter 1 . 5/7
I think that Sam should not be seeing Ruby and leaving his brother to have horrible dreams.
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is awesome. Some of the language you use to describe is just excellent
destialfan83 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
loved the story just one thing was wrong and it was a small thing but Dean only tortured in hell for 10 years not 40 other than that great job
DarkGoddess76 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
We need more of this threesome
fatewalker chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see you take this story further...or even into an original fic. The way you characterize Dean and the angels...it make my own heart pound.
Scarlett Wynn-Moxham chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is just beautiful. I love your style of writing, very captivating.
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, that was so sweet and beautiful. It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside _. It's amazing how you were able to write such a well-developed story so fast. (That episode aired, what, last Thursday? Major props to you!) Your grammar was great too.
Rosssse chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
wow.

That was a reeally angsty bit of writing and i LOVED it.

Brilliantly written - little snapshots of Dean's despair...

Rose x
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is really lovely. I like the style it's written, spanning over a period of time and many different emotions, but sometimes all of Dean's thoughts summed up into a few sentences. Very powerful, like the short section "the second time anna fucks him..."

this is an interesting triangle, and even thought i don't like anna, while i was watching 6x14, i found traces of both cas/anna and cas/dean. for example, when cas and dean were talking but not looking at each other, they seemed like lovers from a movie. and when anna took castiel's hand, i was wondering if they would go down that road.

so i'm glad you wrote this very interetsing little peice. dean is simple yet effective, horribly traumitized but still straight forward. the point of view is simply wonderful.

i may be crazy here, but are there hints of wincest? i'm not a huge fan, but i kind of would've loved if you meant it that way. in some well-written fics, wincest sublties are my favorite thing, which is odd because i don't even like the pairing.

i may be crazy, like i said, but if i'm not, i loved thr hints. dean sleeping with castiel right after sam sneaks off, the line about cumming in under ten minutes, breath-taking. it's so screwed up and sad, like cas is taking sam's place some how.

"They ask him why he smashed his reflection and he searches the room for Sam."

that i love, because it's like dean had both castiel and anna, the two peopel he supposdly wants the whole fic, but he looks for his brother. it may have been a random meaningly-less line, but to me it stood out in a perfectly understated way.

i loved this fic, didn't like the actual episode (see my profile for why), but i love this. wonderful job.

britt