Reviews for The Apprentice
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Please update this story, ASAP.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
please update this story, ASAP.
guest reader chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
i like your fanfic hope you update it.
Dark Trooper Phase 5 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Very good idea to start a story; break a church going cutie, conveniently make her an orphan, make her question God's will and later give her a rude awakening to the ugly side of humanity Frank eats for breakfast. I like how Sam idolizes the Punisher while predictably overlooking the ugly gore details.

My only complaint so far; I wish Sam's family's murderers were from MS-13. MS-13 deserves a hell lot more ass kicking than any other listed gang not to mention are more widespread. Bloods, Crypts and Latin Kings are saints compared to MS which are comprised of complete monsters. It's about time we see somebody in fiction do the sanest thing honest cops and gun owning citizens should have done to MS-13 in real life. F***IN KILL EM ALL BABY!
zarien chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
more more i need more great job
Vixen-Kitsune chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Me Likes _ Please Continue _

V -x-
Guy Fawkes522 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
You do know that Frank Castle was originally going to be a priest? Frank probably wouldn't say those things
AK-tiger chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
oo i like this more plz!
Adrenaline Fueled chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Interesting start to the story, clearly laid out and easy to read. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter and seeing where you take this.

BTW, have you ever heard of Zombiesher, where Punisher actually was the 'Lord's enforcer'? I kid you not. Avoid at all costs.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Interesting start to this story. Good character study.

The preacher's words were something else. Something like a neo-nazi rant almost.

Keep it coming.
xThe-Unkwnx chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Good start. Obviously Sam Parker's family isn't going to stay the happy church going family for long, and i'm anxious to see where it goes. Especially Sam's odd fascination with him. And thats the only thing i'm having trouble with ... why would a "good christian girl" have a warm spot for a killer? Yeah he does it for the good of man kind, but he's brutal. And, she might know his history. I don't know how Castle's history could go unnoticed.