Reviews for Each Separate Dying Ember
fandomsfanfics chapter 1 . 2/8
Ohh.. This was so beautiful.. But soo damn sad too.
I cried. Anyway well done.x
STLFAN chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
WOW - intense. Very well written
Thank you for haring.
Stormygrl0804 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
very good, very sweet, very sad, but most of all very good
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh, if "painfully gorgeous" had a definition, I would link your story to it. :D The slow burn of their relationship with everything unspoken, and then to finally culminate and NOT be their happy ending-oh! I got a bit teary-eyed imagining Abby being the one to walk away. That basement scene was BRILLIANT.

Definitely going in my favs!
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow! I am not sure what else to say. Just beautifully written. So sad but so good.
PT21 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow.

yep, I think that covers it.

Wow. :D
Nyx Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Stunning
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, very beautifully written.

You have great skill in the writing department

I love how he kept the soldier in his pocket all that time and now Abby keeps it with her as a reminder of him

Very sad ending, but I know he'll never leave her now.

So very good

Perfection to a T

Great job
TamsinBailey chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh. Good. So very good. I think you surpassed homage, and created a depth of feeling and dimensionality others can strive towards. Very, very well done.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow. So sad and yet he's at peace and she'll carry him with her forever. GREAT chapter. GREAT story GREAT EVERYTHING. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Please write more soon. Hugs you Tight. Can't wait to read more from you. your GAbby stuff is gREAT. Hugs you Tight. I can't wait to read more GAbby. Please.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is a wonderful story. The writing..wow. Its just so perfect. I wish I could write like that. You did a more than excellent job.
ncislove chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh dear God, that was beautiful - granted, i wish I paid more attnetion to warnings, I didn't so the death part was a sad surprise, but I've recovered.

Anyway, that was utterly amazing. All the little details, the images you created in my mind - wow. I'm more than impressed :)