Reviews for Naruto and the White Fox
NPCrusader chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
A fine story, very fine indeed. Why haven't you continued it?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Continue story
Dragonwolffox chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Please continue
darkangel325 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Well Im glad that Hiashi isn't a cold hearted bastard to his daughter :D thats a plus. Poor Naruto all that new info just blew him away
EditorFin chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
awesome story shame youll probably never update
kaori and yoshi chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
wooooot wooot! that was awesome! my favorite part is when anko was training naruto with her scantily clad form. that was super funny! my second favorite part is when anko was chasing iruka! (see a theme here?)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Really Luv the Fanfic keep it up
Silvdra-zero chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Excellent chapter, like the council meeting i couldn't stop laughing, also i like your writing style the underlines to emphasize certain words when someone wants to make a point, that is uniquely interesting. nice job with this chapter and i can't wait for the next one, i'm dying to see what happens next.
Silvdra-zero chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I'm impressed, marvelous job, especially with that council meeting, i couldn't stop laughing at the art of political 'warfare' and that little bombshell bit was icing on the cake. if i didn't control myself i would be on the floor laughing my head off at how Haruhi suckered the council ten ways to sunday.
fallacies chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
What you've written so far is nice, but I'm concerned that the actual level of conflict in the story is kind of low. Not sure if that's what you intend, but it feels kind of like a slice-of-life fic?
fanficreader71 chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
Good chapter, I enjoyed reading it and will be looking foward to your next update.
fanficreader71 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Good chapter, It was a good read.
fanficreader71 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Good chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
fanficreader71 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010