Reviews for So we meet again
Four rats chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I have been through that and for someone to say something so utterly horrible should be truly ashamed of themselves. I never understand why people have to write such cruel and mean things. If you don't like the story then stop reading it, it is a simple as that. I truly hope that things are going better for you and if you ever decide to continue this story there are so many people who would be overjoyed. I am a mother of four kids and these stories give me a little escape sometimes. Not that I need an escape from the, but sometimes it is nice to just get away in your own mind for a little bit. I will be hoping that you return to finish this one day.
xo Scarlett ox chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Dont listen to people write the story and only focus on that. It may be hard but that's all you can do. People are going to talk and you just have to ignore it. Do what you think is right. Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing they have hurt you.
Always looking for the best stories
-xo Scarlett ox-
MaudevsWord chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
I'm sorry that such a close minded horrible jerk had to say something so disrespectful that you neither deserved nor was it warrant at a time in your life when you really didn't need more negativity. We write for our readers, but mainly for ourselves and CHOSE whether or not to bless the masses with what we have created. By making such a comment to begin with the jerk obviously does not understand what his community is all about. We are a family, a lemon obsessed family, but a family none the less. And family helps eachother grow in our talents with CONSTRUCTIVE critisim, not meaningless menais. Jerk: you are using this family by taking what is created here and only producing hate in return, you no longer belong in our family.

Andie-bear, I am truly sorry for your loss. Not knowing the ending to your story is killing me but I respect that it was a difficult time in your life that you needed time and you received such a horrible response. I personally hope that you will one day finish this story, not to spite that jerk, not because we readers ask you to, but because you want to.

Be happy and live each day as it should be- to the fullest,

Mause
DarkTwilight129 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I dont think you should have given this story up. Despite what other idiots have to say about this story i loved it and to know that you gave it up disapointed me. The idiot who told you that crap deserves to be slaped and hard. But anyways i loved it and even though I'm about 2 years late I suggest you write more. Best Wishes and Good Luck on other stories. Just ignores those critical assholes.
Nicole Roth chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
please continue your a good writer and yes people are assholes but that shoulden't mean you quit i and many other people enjoy your story im a writer myself when i get a rude review like that i just delete it and move on
fanfreak4ever chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
I miss your awesome story writting :( Ignore the what the other people think and keep writting!
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
I know you did this long ago. I must say the story was written well. Why you abandoned it, for someone's opinion I don't know.

Writers that write for money get the same with critics. Just remember that some people will find fault with perfection. They can't do something so they nit pick some one else's work to make them feel more important.

Just don't read the bad ones. Read what is good and only the reviews that state points with clear thought and only say things as IMO.

Write for your own enjoyment.
vamp69lover chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Just ignore them...im always on and have about 4 or 5 stories that i need to update but just don't and people do send me nasty messages and i just delete them..they don't know me and don't need to yell at me to update stories...but please please please please please update i really do love this story

AND TO ANY ONE WHO HATES NOTES BY THE AUTHORS JUST DON'T READ IT THEN JUST READ THE STORY GOOD GOD HOW STUPID R PEOPLE JUST SKIPP THE LITTLE NOTE OR BIG NOTES...god i do it all the time i sometimes just read them to see what the author has to say and sometimes i don't read it...

LOVE YA GIRL! But please could you maybe update please please please please please please please please please please
RachelAnneGrey chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Hi, i realize you wrote this tory like a year ago but i am just now getting really into twilight stories, on fanfiction as there are only so many times one can watch the movies and the books in a row, anyway i just wanted to say that some people are just rude, but you can't let them get to you, obviously there life sucked and there where taking it out on you. i understand your reasonings completly, for ending this story, but i just wanted to say that it's to bad cuz it wa one of my favorite twilight stories. i like the idea of bella being a vampire without her going to the volturi,

anyway sorry for my drabble

thankyou

and have a lovely day.
Mrs.Jensen chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Damn it! Why are some people trashing storys. If they don't like them, don't read them! I really love your story and think it is sad that you have stopped it. It is really good.
DeNiS CuLLeN chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
omg girl i love this fic plzzz plz plzzzz end it!1

let the stupid ppl rot in hell they dont kno how hard is 2 write thank god that u hve an incredible imagination

sory bout ur dad !

kep writing
X-Awsome-UserName-X chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
I really do like this story, and I get how someone saying that about Authors notes would piss you off, it was mean and petty. I write huge notes at the end of my chapters, it makes the thing more personal.

They think they're so top saying that to you, but they read the story didn't they? So they basically screwed themselves over.

If you ever decide to start up again, I'll be keeping a look out.x
lilithkr chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
Hello, I just wanted to say that you for writing what you have on this story. While I am personally bummed that you have stopped it, I understand why, and can honestly say that I might have made the same choice. On a separate note, you are a gifted writer and even if you do not continue writing fanfiction, you should continue to write in some form for as long as it brings you happiness.

Thanks again.
ucmsd chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
Darn, I really wished u where still writing more of the story. I have enjoyed it.. If u do decide to continue this story please let me know. thanks
AnAvidReader4Life chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
You really should continue this story. I really enjoyed it. Just ignore the reviewers who are trying to make you feel bad, they are only doing it because THEY CANNOT do a story like you do. Ignore them and please continue. Good writing!