Reviews for So we meet again
emmataylor28 chapter 16 . 1/1
This is an amazing story and a lot of people really want you to continue it. Why would you stop writing an amazing story just because of something some asshole said. I mean if they don't like the story or how you write it, then they don't have to read it. They can just find some other story to 's not like anyone is forcing them to read person also has no right to speak for all the other readers that enjoy this. I really think that you should just give it another go PLEEEEEEAAAASSSE! BTW,sorry about your dad.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
You do not listen to what those assholes say it is the best book I have ever read
Genuivere01 chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
your stories are REALLY GOOD. YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE SO IMPATIENt. I mean, with school going on and a lot of other stuff in your life, of course you can't update every second. Not even Stephanie Meyer could do that, and she writes for a living! I really enjoyed this story so far and hope that you continue to write stories- your fanfiction is awesome and you are definitely a talented author. Thank you for writing these 19 chapter so far! -Gen
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
also, Author of this story, please I- WE beg you to continue this! Its one of the best twilight stories ever!
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
Oh for God's sakes, whoever the HELL that person was, THANKS A LOT GENIUS! YOU JUST RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD STORY AND INSULTED AN AWESOME AUTHOR! WHAT THE FIS YOUR PROBLEM ?!
jk chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
WTF...how did alice not have a choice? is she not a fucking adult? does she belong to Edward? is Edward her daddy? did he use physical force to make her leave her best friend without a goodbye?
fuck that alice is just as guilty as all the other asshole. bella has had a 100 years to get these douche bags...wish she had used her time wisely instead of pining for a bunch of losers
wowy chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
AWWW. it was gettin good too :(
Four rats chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I have been through that and for someone to say something so utterly horrible should be truly ashamed of themselves. I never understand why people have to write such cruel and mean things. If you don't like the story then stop reading it, it is a simple as that. I truly hope that things are going better for you and if you ever decide to continue this story there are so many people who would be overjoyed. I am a mother of four kids and these stories give me a little escape sometimes. Not that I need an escape from the, but sometimes it is nice to just get away in your own mind for a little bit. I will be hoping that you return to finish this one day.
xo Scarlett ox chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Dont listen to people write the story and only focus on that. It may be hard but that's all you can do. People are going to talk and you just have to ignore it. Do what you think is right. Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing they have hurt you.
Always looking for the best stories
-xo Scarlett ox-
MaudevsWord chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
I'm sorry that such a close minded horrible jerk had to say something so disrespectful that you neither deserved nor was it warrant at a time in your life when you really didn't need more negativity. We write for our readers, but mainly for ourselves and CHOSE whether or not to bless the masses with what we have created. By making such a comment to begin with the jerk obviously does not understand what his community is all about. We are a family, a lemon obsessed family, but a family none the less. And family helps eachother grow in our talents with CONSTRUCTIVE critisim, not meaningless menais. Jerk: you are using this family by taking what is created here and only producing hate in return, you no longer belong in our family.

Andie-bear, I am truly sorry for your loss. Not knowing the ending to your story is killing me but I respect that it was a difficult time in your life that you needed time and you received such a horrible response. I personally hope that you will one day finish this story, not to spite that jerk, not because we readers ask you to, but because you want to.

Be happy and live each day as it should be- to the fullest,

Mause
DarkTwilight129 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I dont think you should have given this story up. Despite what other idiots have to say about this story i loved it and to know that you gave it up disapointed me. The idiot who told you that crap deserves to be slaped and hard. But anyways i loved it and even though I'm about 2 years late I suggest you write more. Best Wishes and Good Luck on other stories. Just ignores those critical assholes.
Nicole Roth chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
please continue your a good writer and yes people are assholes but that shoulden't mean you quit i and many other people enjoy your story im a writer myself when i get a rude review like that i just delete it and move on
fanfreak4ever chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
I miss your awesome story writting :( Ignore the what the other people think and keep writting!
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
I know you did this long ago. I must say the story was written well. Why you abandoned it, for someone's opinion I don't know.

Writers that write for money get the same with critics. Just remember that some people will find fault with perfection. They can't do something so they nit pick some one else's work to make them feel more important.

Just don't read the bad ones. Read what is good and only the reviews that state points with clear thought and only say things as IMO.

Write for your own enjoyment.
vamp69lover chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Just ignore them...im always on and have about 4 or 5 stories that i need to update but just don't and people do send me nasty messages and i just delete them..they don't know me and don't need to yell at me to update stories...but please please please please please update i really do love this story

AND TO ANY ONE WHO HATES NOTES BY THE AUTHORS JUST DON'T READ IT THEN JUST READ THE STORY GOOD GOD HOW STUPID R PEOPLE JUST SKIPP THE LITTLE NOTE OR BIG NOTES...god i do it all the time i sometimes just read them to see what the author has to say and sometimes i don't read it...

LOVE YA GIRL! But please could you maybe update please please please please please please please please please please