Reviews for Intoxicating
Hh chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Usueheh
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
lol gohan saying to his girlfriend let me see if i understand you couldn't stand me and my intoxicating presence had made you fall in love shaking his head videl Satan that's the most stupidest thing i ever heard
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
videl hissing saying to sayianman i am going to ride my son gohan s penis all night long
Derek chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Videl to gohan come hée and fuck me right now
dld51 chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
wow, nice story. I wish the write would come back and continue. update
AlphaInsaiyan chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Loloololo gg good one
shugokage chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Definitely a interesting story!
SomeGuyOnHisKeyboard chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
So I remember reading this back in 2013 when I really started getting into DBZ, and looking back now, its every bit as amazingly written now as it was back then! (And, I'm sure, back when it was published in 2009 as well.)

This was simply wonderful, from start to finish. The amount of detail, buildup and poise you put into this story is astounding, and I have no doubt that you have it in you to write at least ten bestsellers with talent like this!

The "Gohan Effect", as you described it, was wonderfully explained and written, as was reading Videl of all people fall for its enticing effects upon first meeting Gohan XD It's always satisfying, to me at least, to see Videl's more feminine side break through the tough, tomboyish front she puts on for the world. I dunno what it is about it, but I really like it lol.

The flashbacks to were wonderfully written, from the first meeting to the towel scene to "Five Minutes in Heaven", and finally, the grand finale, Gohan and Videl having mad, passionate sex in her room as their more "primitive" nature manifests itself! It was beautiful, really, there is no other word to describe it. You, sir, are a rare gem among fanfic writers!

The ending scene with the tattoo, and that last line was just...wow. I've NEVER felt a genuine bittersweetness radiate from a lemon fanfic like I did here, but you delivered that in spades. It truly is heartwarming to think that Gohan kept a hidden memento on his chest in honor of his dead father, I certainly wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. The guy certainly does have a special bond with his father that many a father and son would envy, and I'm glad you included that in this story. And the end..."Yep, this is exactly why Satan Videl couldn't stand Son Gohan. Him and his intoxicating presence had made her fall in love." Just beautiful. It perfectly encapsulates the two conflicting emotions Videl has regarding Gohan, but ultimately, in the end, she really does love the man.

Now, I have seen more than a few reviews saying that Gohan was too OOC in this fic. I don't think so, myself. I think that, in fact, it's quite natural for him to have a "confident, predator" side to go along with his innocent side- he is half Saiyan, after all. But even then, you captured his naivete and innocence wonderfully as well, especially in the scene where he's standing in a towel in front of Videl and simply asks "What can I do for you?" XD

I don't know if you'll ever read this, sir, but my hat is truly off to you and your amazing storytelling. You bring a certain depth to the characters and setting in DBZ that is severely lacking in other works and I cannot say how amazed I am by your talent. Tremendous work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Omg I haven't liked a g/v yet, but this was great! You've opened me up to a new fandom. Thanks.
Cindy57 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
make this in to a story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
That was the best ever
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
That was absolutely beautiful. Fantastic job very eloquently done!
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Woah.
DbzLove chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was one if the best Gohan/Videl stories I've ever read! Amazing! Great job:))
jj chapter 1 . 11/23/2013