Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Beast
Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great story! I loved it!
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I enjoyed reading this! I like how you showed his planning on breaking the spell. I like how you showed his beast-like mood swings even more. And describing the glass jar with the word bell ... a very nice touch.
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Ohhhhh goodness. That was beautiful and tragic! I've seen the movie a dozen times, yet you still managed to put a pang in my heart when the Beast rather violently sent her away. I love how you wrote this scene through his eyes. :D And he was the Beast through and through, angry and confused and frustrated.

I want to give a happy sigh, but I'm not sure it's the emotion I should be giving after reading an angst story. ;) Thank you for writing this!

Tek Sonay
Blue embers chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Simply excellent!
me chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was brilliant. just brilliant, you did an awesome job portraying the beast i loved it!
Kiss the Dementor chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I think you got the feelings of Beast just right.
Clara Spencer chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very well written, all those feelings of hopelessness... I was beginning to feel unhappy myself! I loved his thoughts over the enchantress, trying to muddle through why she sought to punish HIM in particular. Basically, the writing was great.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very well done! Beautifully written and completely in character. Great job!
webaholic chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Absolutely enchanting! Great characterization and description. I didn't realize you'd written this piece, or maybe forgot if you've told me.

Loved it! Worth a second or even third read.
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Well done-the POV of the Beast was written very nicely. ;)
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow this was so amazing! Wonderful take on a moment of the story!
Kuragari1024 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh, man; this is a GREAT srory! I really hope you're planning on writing more chapters soon!
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is beautiful! You captured the characters, especially the Beasts thoughts perfectly!

"The only two beautiful things in the entire castle, drawn to each other."~ is my favorite line out of this whole fanfc, it's so perfect I cannot describe this! I love this! :D
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow that was very well done. I love beauty and the beast and this was perfect
yesterdaysMonster chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
One of the most dramatic scenes in the movie from his point of view? I love it. You caputure his pain and frusteration very well!