Reviews for A Reflection Or More
Ayumi Shoko chapter 3 . 6/27
I think it's cute that Sonic is dreaming of you.
I pretty sure that three creepy boys with ( red paint ) saying their clothes have absolutely nothing to do with sonic s injuries. Poor sonic I really hope that shadow beats the living sh#t out of whom ever hurt sonic
JinxyBooBear chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Omj! This story is amazing please update! Please!
accountkiller252001 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I'M BEGGING YA! PLEASE! *Cries*
Sonadow.lover chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Bad? BAD?! ITS AMAZING! PLZ CONTINUE! LOOOOVE IT!
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Bad... BAD?! Its AMAZING! Plz continue LOOOVE it!
sweetEpie994 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Please finish this story ! Please ! I've been waiting forever and ever and ever , coming back every other day , hoping you'd finish this phenomenal fanfiction , but no cigar ! I hope to everything that you didn't give up on it . If you have writers block , that's perfectly fine . I've had a severe case of it , and I haven't even uploaded a chapter of my stories for a while , either . But I haven't forgotten them or given up on them yet , so I ask you to please don't give up on yours . This story is amazing ! If you look at my stories , you'll be able to tell I am in LOVE with the sonic shadow pairing , and this story is the epitome of perfect . There's perfect action , humor , fluff , suspense , etc . You have all the elements of a perfect story , and there are so few like this left on this site . Please message me and let me know if you're still continuing the fanfiction . Hopefully you are , but even if you're not , at least I'll have some closure . Sadly . But you should really upload another chapter . You're too good to quit , now . It's like serving narcotics and then abruptly yanking them away JUST after getting hooked ! I just beg you to message me . You're awesome !
Rebel S2 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Wow. Just...wow.

I'm not a big fan of Sonadow, or any Sonic pairings in general, and yet this story has me captivated and kinda wanting more. I love the emotion and the slow paced attraction the two have together, and the circumstances and drama of it all really keeps you interested and waiting for more.

It's a shame that this doesn't seem to be active anymore, it's one of the rare multi-chaptered stories I find well written and thought out, grammar and spelling aside.

If you ever find yourself deciding to continue this, I'd love to read more!
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Y U NO CONTINUE? IT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS ALREADY! Update!
mywholelifeismusic chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Hi

Finish this

Bye :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Amazing
redsnivy chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
thngs are changing between sonic and shadow (chapter 4)
creaturebelowthedeck chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Please continue this! :D It's really good!
WeirdGuest chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
OMG OMG Awesssoooome! You should upload another chapter soon! MEH DERP.
Aquilibra chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I like how he talks to Maria's picture. It's like...totally Deja Vu. Cuz I talk to inanimate objects all the time!
Anyways, awesome story, loving it so far!