Reviews for A Reflection Or More
Sonadow.lover chapter 11 . 7/15
Bad? BAD?! ITS AMAZING! PLZ CONTINUE! LOOOOVE IT!
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 11 . 7/15
Bad... BAD?! Its AMAZING! Plz continue LOOOVE it!
sweetEpie994 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Please finish this story ! Please ! I've been waiting forever and ever and ever , coming back every other day , hoping you'd finish this phenomenal fanfiction , but no cigar ! I hope to everything that you didn't give up on it . If you have writers block , that's perfectly fine . I've had a severe case of it , and I haven't even uploaded a chapter of my stories for a while , either . But I haven't forgotten them or given up on them yet , so I ask you to please don't give up on yours . This story is amazing ! If you look at my stories , you'll be able to tell I am in LOVE with the sonic shadow pairing , and this story is the epitome of perfect . There's perfect action , humor , fluff , suspense , etc . You have all the elements of a perfect story , and there are so few like this left on this site . Please message me and let me know if you're still continuing the fanfiction . Hopefully you are , but even if you're not , at least I'll have some closure . Sadly . But you should really upload another chapter . You're too good to quit , now . It's like serving narcotics and then abruptly yanking them away JUST after getting hooked ! I just beg you to message me . You're awesome !
Rebel S2 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Wow. Just...wow.

I'm not a big fan of Sonadow, or any Sonic pairings in general, and yet this story has me captivated and kinda wanting more. I love the emotion and the slow paced attraction the two have together, and the circumstances and drama of it all really keeps you interested and waiting for more.

It's a shame that this doesn't seem to be active anymore, it's one of the rare multi-chaptered stories I find well written and thought out, grammar and spelling aside.

If you ever find yourself deciding to continue this, I'd love to read more!
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Y U NO CONTINUE? IT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS ALREADY! Update!
mywholelifeismusic chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Hi

Finish this

Bye :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Amazing
redsnivy chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
thngs are changing between sonic and shadow (chapter 4)
SonicGirl4Ever chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Please continue this! :D It's really good!
WeirdGuest chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
OMG OMG Awesssoooome! You should upload another chapter soon! MEH DERP.
Aquilibra chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I like how he talks to Maria's picture. It's like...totally Deja Vu. Cuz I talk to inanimate objects all the time!
Anyways, awesome story, loving it so far!
amberxed chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
is that it? if it is i think its a weird way to end a story. but i get it its cute... i guess -
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
your evil
MysteryBlaze4 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Hey. Um... Well I really like this story It's pretty weird for me because I'm not a Sonadow fan, but this story is so well written and how nothing is being rushed( meaning that they didn't decide to do "it" after Sonic staying there for two or three like some people do) makes it enjoyable. So I have to give you a thumbs up and wish you good luck. Hope you are able to update soon because it's almost been 2 years.
DRKSuperSonic chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Wow! This story was absouluelty amazing! :) Definitly a fav! :)