Reviews for The Things We Do for Love
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Mh, to be honest, this episode felt somewhat boring at the beggining, but it started picking up when Kim and Shego began to plot against one another. After that, things started being much more fun. Interesting to see Duff Killigan for once in a while, too.

My favorite part, which may hardly surprise you, was - of course - the flashforward to Kasy as a Senior, and I'm starting to see how she's the most dangerous girl in school. Reading stories like that sure's gonna be interesting. _

Yours, "Optimistic about the Future" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Ciao!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Great work.
Daryl chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
great story. especially that last part between leez and kasy
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
That was quite amusing. Although, I'm wondering about what would happen on that date. Of course, it's not in the main story, but it'd still be entertaining. As it is, I was kind of expecting Kim and Shego to end in a tie, due to the simple fact that they're both overly competitive and I was interested in seeing what they'd do for a tie breaker or just declare that both sides of the bet had to be paid up or something. Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. It was quite amusing to see.
shinneodeus chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Very cute way to end the story with Kasy recounting the story to a prospective date. The dangers of being great at something, makes a person think literally be great at everything else with just the barest of training. Both women thinking they are all that on golfing while the truth is that they are still begginners.

Read you later!
A Markov chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
The twins prefer miniature "gold"? I like my gold full-sized, thank you.

Loved the bit about Kasy and Liz at the end. I think it's awesome the way you weave the pieces of everyone's life into your tapestry.

This was a fun little snapshot of Kim/Shego and of Kasy as well.

Alex
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Well the ending was something that I was NOT expecting... Kasy is one... one girl with an atitude, XD and that is saying something.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Nice build-up to yet another struggle between those two who do so deserve each other. Funny as always, and with such naturally flowing dialog from everyone. Killigan was perhaps my favortie.
Captain IT chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
This Chapter is more like Tiger vs. Phil. So who would win the green jacket? Or in this case...the green skirt?

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
KiY, were you spying on me when I golfed? I don't recall ever telling you about the mud incident! :P You have captured just about every experience I've ever had on a golf course.

I wasn't expecting the bit at the end. Totally awesome! So it was all a tale told for the benefit of a friend, huh? (Or should I say, eh?) I think I like that. Of course Kasy is likely to pick up relationship ideals of her own. While Kim and Shego are role models, any child of theirs would be an independent.

Why do I have the odd feeling that Elizabeth's parents are stodgy conservative types?
Han dj chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Who is Elizabeth?

You had my interest piqued KiY-sama!
Han dj chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I've been reading original lesbian fictions for a while as I think I burn myself on fanfiction .net and only those in my alert list are the ones I read for the moment.

Then while reading this, I thought, if the names of the characters were changed, BE universe would have been a good uber-original fic. Ne KiY-sama, do you write original fics too? If you do...do you post it and if yo do where do you post it? Hehehehe
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm certainly curious as to where this is going to lead. Especially since this would be a horrendous place to end the fic. Although, I kinda wonder what else you've got in store for Kim and Shego. As well as how well you're going to let Kim and Shego become or if this is just a little phase for them to go through for Shego's job. But it certainly looks like it'll be quite entertaining. And I hope to see more soon!
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Intriquing story. Hitting and chasing a ball around a course isn't a sport that I'd associate with Kim and Shego, but then why would they go on a busman's holiday?
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Chortle...

Some day, the earth is going to be reduced to a blasted cinder, or flung into an alternate universe or turned inside out...and it will probably be shego and Kim competing over something. Love this story.