Reviews for Birthday Surprise
JP1124 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great story and funny 2
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Freaking love this

It's already on my favorite list

It's so funny and realistic

and adorkable

thank you!
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! I could not stop laughing as I imagined the look on he mother's face XD. Very well done for a first shot.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
lol that was unexpected! i didnt c that 1 coming! nice job!
FlowDemon chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
For sure one of the funniest Fanfics I've ever read. I totally guessed that it was something like that. There are some minor grammar things, that I only saw once or twice, and most people wouldn't notice them, since punctuation isn't that huge. The only reason I do is I'm lame like that and my teacher pounded it into my head for 12 weeks straight. Anyway, importantly: awesome story idea, really funny, and brilliant ending.
Like-Omg-Like-Seddie chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hahah. well u sure like the word whilst.]
The Art of Dark Angel chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Dirty, dirty, dirty.

Me likey.
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
HAHA, that was both cute and funny. Seems like Mrs. Dr. P needs to get her head out of the gutter :-) Nice story!
KP's Man chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I really liked this shows how someone can be thinking

is doing something they ar not,but maybe they should have!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Ah yes, we all remember our first one shot. I might also say the first time.

That special feeling...

(Clears throat)

Yes, well that was a very good first one shot. Kept me interested, leading the reader down a path the pulling the ol' switheroo at the end.

I especially like the end where Kim now asks her mom, "what did you think we were doing up there anyway?" Nice touch.

Congrats, and thanks.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
LOL! Mrs. D. P. has a dirty mind...I like that! ;D

Nice story. Keep on writing.

Danny
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Nice, the way it started I had to check back at the rating till I figured out they were eating.

Anne had hopes, maybe another time Mrs P.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
edward455 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lol i rely thougth that they messing around wait why did you have in kims room
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Quite the nice intro to the KP'verse here.

So many passages could have been interpreted in at least two ways, or more, it ain't funny. But then it really was... LOL!

The banter between the two above and the innuendo-laden imagery and reactions by the one below were hilarious to read. Just glad it wasn't Mr. Dr. P. who came home early... LOL!

And I'm glad to see you helped Kim master the last frontier of her challenges: cooking. LOL!

CajunBear73

PS: Welcome to KP!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
It was cute. Innuendo is always better that what usually happens.

Welcome to KP!