Reviews for Surreal but So Real
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 2 . 7/13
great story.( ノω)ノ゚
DW-chan chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
While the characters' introspective thoughts are somewhat lengthy, it does give a deeper insight on why Dorothy and Quatre act the way they do and are the way they are, with their own selves and with each other. :)

It's another angle aside from the one suggested in the series and observed by Sable Cold: that Dorothy wanted to die in the time of war because she sees it, as I recall, a more noble way to die. Nevertheless, good job all the same. :) (actually I agree with you on your take, though. "Little girl puts on tough facade to the world" is how I also see Dorothy)

And yes, I LOLed when Quatre blurted out that comment on Dorothy's eyebrows. :P Why, the child is perceptive after all hehehehe...
Sable Cold chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
I like the way you contrasted Quatre's guilt and self-loathing with Dorothy's angelic view of him. I'm not sold though as to why Dorothy actually stabbed him on Libra. I always thought she just wanted to provoke Quatre and his friends into killing her so she could die there. Quatre had already disarmed her once by then. She wanted him to finish her off.
ViciousBluesummers chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Its nothing really new, but i'll take this as a reminder that im waiting for an update on this great story.