Reviews for Control

was

AWESOME!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
wow...nice job! :)

I can't wait to see what they're gonna do in S5 with the whole Sammy/demon thing...

but good job! :D
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Interesting! Too bad it didn't happen this way.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Majorly screw yourself, that's what you've done.

That was a great one shot, good job.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I think this is what is going to happen - or needs to happen. Sam needs to lost control and an innocent needs to be hurt in order for him to realize he is not in as much control as he thinks.

Good story
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
o rad. i love it.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
How heart-wrenching a realization on Sammy's part!

Sammy really meant no harm to Dean and I feel he was just as much a victim in this fic as his brother was. I honestly can't imagine the horror Sam must have felt when he looked into that mirror.

In my opinion this simply calls for a sequel or second chapter. I'd love to see how this might go on. What will Sammy do now? Will Dean forgive him and stay by his little brother's side, accepting that Sam's intentions had been good? Or will he either bail and leave his brother to fend for himself or take Sammy out himself? I definitely need to know! *sobs*

Well-written and with a marvellous twist.

But I still hold to my hope that Sammy will stop his self-destructive course before it is too late for his soul to find redemption.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG! HUN

this was absoloutley brilliant love!

i LOVED this fic so much, loved how you wrote it too!

brotherly fight! yaya

alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That's a good one! That would make Sam realise is going into a very dangerous path...
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I really fear this very scene happening in Show… it might be the one thing that pulls Sam up short. Good stuff dude: your abrupt ending to me parallels the horror and shock I hope Sam would feel if it did occur… and very a clever title for a story portraying lack of control…
novashanti chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Nicely done. Good sense of Sam's rationalization and his remorse.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow great job on this! i cant wait to see where they are taking this in the show!

Jade
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
God, I hope it doesn't come to this! But after last Thursdays Episode Sam could be closer than he thinks. And you hit it on the head, Sam might be the last one to know!
babikakes chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
From your mouth to Kripkes' ears Stacy.

This is a great one-shot, could it possibly be more? Maybe with cookies as an incentive? huh? huh? ;-)
anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Yeah, Sam's really gone off the rails now. That blood drinking thing was just disgusting. And if you're too far gone to know that, then you SO need help. Where are those guys from Intervention when you need them.