Reviews for Alone
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Poor Dean, I'm not so sure I believe the great John Winchester never broke.

Demons lie and if John was so strong in hell, why was he walking free in hell and able to get out of the gate Jake opened in Colt's cemetary in Wyoming?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very sad, yet well-written drabble.

I loved how Sammy sensed his brother's need to be alone for just a while longer... it makes me believe there's still much more of a connection between the two than they both acknoledge at the moment.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is what I needed so much! Thank you for going into Dean's emotions like this. Completely nailed it!Awesome!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I liked reading that short story.
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw, I am so sad that the brothers feel alone now even when they are together. I need to see them back together again *sigh*. This was short, but sweet (and sad)... thanks!
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was fantastic. I felt that you really captured Dean's feelings about himself. Very well written.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
It's so hard understanding how deeply shaken Dean is feeling ...

And I don't think we should accuse directly Sam for it. Because I believe that Sam is feeling anxious and therefore more responsible than he really is.

Still believe that Dean will be able to stand up of this fall.

A story full of anguish and fear and pain and suffering.

I loved it.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Dean is so alone! And it makes want ot cry! I can't believe what Sam is putting his brother through! Anyway, really awesome little story here! Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
So very VERY sad.

Beautifully done.

Poor Dean... poor broken hurting man.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i absolutely hated this episode. infact, if i wasn't such a big fan of the show i might consider watching grass grow. but your story was great. season has been a real bear-but writers like you make me think there could be hope. sory my review is anonymous. i' on my cell and it would not log me on..amaran
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wondeful story, Peanut! Oh Dean, I hate the self-loathing he seems to have for himself and his self-esteem seems to have hit rock bottom. You captured his emotions wonderfully!

This part makes me want to weep for Ddean:

He wondered about Alistair’s words, about Castiel’s confirmation of them being true, and his revelations for how it was to end, never before feeling so crushed, so guilty, so weak. How could he have broken so easily? Why couldn’t he have been like his father, so strong? How could he become this savior, when he couldn’t even stop the first seal from opening? No, they would have to find some other way. He was not the one. He was just an insubstantial man, a man who had created the problem in the first place. Those thoughts competed with the cries, and the screams, battling inside his mind as Sam walked back into the room, his six foot four frame filling the small space, yet leaving Dean still feeling alone.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i thought it was superb. i did shed a tear at the end becuz he shed tears :(.
FunnyDays chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Great insight, loved it. And yes, those words are so powerful..
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, Gill, You've really captured Dean's emotions perfectly with this one, the inner torment that he was fighting and leaving him so conflicted.