Reviews for Remember and Redo
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 3/7
Wow! I loved this story. Loved the bond you 'fix' between the brothers and love how you showed their love for each other and how they can put all the trouble brewing between them aside and pick up their mantle of brotherhood again. Can't wait for this to happen in the current season 9! Thanks so much! Hope you write something for Season 9..hint?
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 2/21
Well that was just amazing. Quite the revelation. I loved it. xo
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I was looking at your profile and stories. Didn't realize how many of yours I haven't read. I prophesize I shall be reading a lot today. Love your writing.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
very nice, I love the brotherly bonding moments and that you make them work instead of one of them just balling their eyes out or something. You keep them pretty in character
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Great concluding chapter, and not surprised Sam remembered it all after Dean pointed the shotgun in his direction and got him to drop. Not surprised Dean didn't want Sam to remember but good thing he did so they could eventually talk about it and Dean know that Sam didn't blame him, they were both to blame that day, going into a hunt angry and distant. Perfect ending, and love that Sam used Bobby's words back at him!
A great read.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Again the brotherliness we were so missing in Season 4. So Sam is getting bits and pieces back in his memory, but will he remember it all, or will Dean finally tell him what went down, despite him not really wanting Sam to know?
LaueHime chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Oh that was nice! It's sad that the brother's anger tends to make them hurt each other but at least they take care of each other in the end! Nice job :)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Awesome. The way you wrote the memories, interspersed with the hunt they were on, was really effective. And your word choices were awesome. Really in character. I loved it. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I really like how this is panning out and they're both falling back into stride with each other now that Sam's getting better, The flashbacks are definitely building to something big, though...
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Aww, great job!
lillelouis chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Oh. My. God.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Loved this. You put into words everything they didn't say in the show. But these boys can communicate love and forgiveness better than anyone. Thank you so much for this.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story. Glad I found them again. Until next time.
Rolletti chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
This was just so good. I just watched 7X11, and I'm SO glad I had this story to come back to and finish. Made up for Dean being showed up by a teenage girl.

I was cringing when Sam instantly remembered and was horrified to learn what exactly happened. That was pretty deep with Sam going over the cliff. That even got a gasp out of me. lol Again, great writing as always and thanks for sharing.

Rolletti