Reviews for The Seven Ends
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
the last one is (obviously) the best
Potatothechao chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
You know I would've loved the ending VII to have happened. Instead we got a mix if him loosing his memory, and him turning into a demon with a bond still together
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Loved it! All probable end are amazing. And then the last one killed me heart. All I ever wanted.
meep chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aw, man, I love this! So many options, so many plot bunnies! I feel like there should be a whole story for each of em! Very creative and excellently done. It was a cool touch to have the last ones all start with the same sentence.
ravenmin chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
omg.. I think the last one is the closest to Season 2 ever XD I think people in Kuro team didn't want Ciel to die just like that ether so they're making Ciel into a demon *reallyreallreallywantaseason 3*
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
whoa the last one is my favorite
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nice concept, I especially loved the 7th ending :3
lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
*snicker* I love it... but ahhh never will hppen... Although I love the 7
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Well that was certainly... Interesting. It took me a while to get it and even though I may be slightly annoyed with it I liked it.
Emiko Estelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Whoa... I love it! o3o !
ayshieka chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow. I bet you never expected the 7th ending to be so accurate. That ending was my favorite, regardless of it being so close to canon or not. The first ending would have to be my second favorite. The whole thing was well done and I definitely enjoyed reading your ideas about the fate of Ciel's soul. Now I just have to wait patiently to see when/if season 3 airs!
Thorn dark angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
wow if i would have read the 7thh ending more then 3 weeks ago i would have thought u were crazy! *spoiler* but now all i can say is sebby's actually not happy with it and ciel is lol!
Ashawyn chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
... i love seven... yay for him to be a demon... XD
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I liked the last ending best, if only that was the canon ending (well, i can assume since the anime cuts off right then!)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »