Reviews for Beyond Redemption
EmperorsConcerto chapter 19 . 8/17/2021
This is my second time reading this story and I'll definitely be reading it again and again - that's how wonderful it is! I adore Draco and Ginny: when properly developed, they have the most interesting, nuanced dynamic and incredible romantic chemistry. All of which makes them the most compelling couple, the greatest romance. Your story captured that to perfection. It's also one of the most original Draco/Ginny fics. I loved Draco and Ginny's arc in this, both as individuals and as a couple. In the hands of a lesser writer, there could have been a danger of the reader going, "why would she be interested in such a bully?". But Draco's characterisation was done so well and you gave him enough vulnerability, enough empathy, and plenty of nuance, that both the reader and Ginny could glimpse something more buried behind his seeming viciousness. Initially, Ginny couldn't understand Draco's feelings because Draco himself couldn't fathom his love for her. This of course is further complicated by Draco's struggle to come to terms with his father's legacy and the man he wants Draco to be, versus Draco's desire to choose his own path. The confrontation between Draco and Lucius broke my heart for Draco. But I was also so proud of Draco for showing such courage. And I really appreciated the wonderful dramatic irony of your story's title "Beyond Redemption" and what this story tells us about the incredible redemptive power of love. Just wow. I could go on for hours, talking about everything I loved about this story and the way you told it. Bravo! Thank you so much for creating this fic and sharing it with all of us.
ijustsailedaway chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
Super creative first chapter!

I wish JKR discloses the real main reason for the Malfoy-Weasley feud apart from the infamous blood purity association dispute.
coldflamez chapter 19 . 10/13/2020
I adored this story and the transition it made!
Gifty chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
Uh... that was brutal
Gifty chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Very reasonable explanation why the Weasleys hate the Malfoys. A good start into a story!
Rosalind 67 chapter 19 . 8/30/2020
Muito boa! Amei!
MissWM chapter 19 . 10/14/2019
OMG. What an incredible story! I've got no words hahaha it started out so dark and harsh, but i really really liked how you developed the characters. altough i gotta say ginny's decision to kidnap draco was maybe a bit too crazy aaand maybe his wandless habilities could've been explored more? idk, but it feels like something important. also, im still a bit intrigued about ginny's vision of the attack on draco's camp heheeheh overall, i really enjoyed. congrats on such a well written d/g :)
finally, i gotta say i loved how draco thought one thing and acted all spoiled when trying to disclose his feeling to ginny! that chapter was beyond perfect hahaha xoxo
secret lisa chapter 19 . 4/21/2018
Another brilliant story
Love that you keep that bad boy side of Draco yet soften enough to make him vulnerable.
I too long for updates on your writing
KashIsle chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
A lovely, well written story. Can't believe it was written in 2002- wow. I hope you get back to writing DG fics, you truly captured them here. Thanks for writing this story so long ago.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
Molly's maiden name is Prewitt, not Donovan, and Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia.
KatyDarling chapter 19 . 3/19/2015
Read this story in one go and I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing this :)
chinadoll381282001 chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
This is a fantastic story. I wish I had found it sooner...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I think that the story had a good plot, but I didnt really get on well with they style of writing which put me off a little. Also I found it rather annoying that you called Funny Virginia instead of Ginerva. But all in all it was rather good
mkimr chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
3 loved it :)
Nessiexo chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
This story was a wonderful jorney. They went from hatred to... well, marriage! It's amazing and you did a great job on this story! I can't wait to read your other work :)