Reviews for Beyond Redemption
KatyDarling chapter 19 . 3/19
Read this story in one go and I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing this :)
chinadoll381282001 chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
This is a fantastic story. I wish I had found it sooner...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I think that the story had a good plot, but I didnt really get on well with they style of writing which put me off a little. Also I found it rather annoying that you called Funny Virginia instead of Ginerva. But all in all it was rather good
mkimr chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
3 loved it :)
NunaXoxo chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
This story was a wonderful jorney. They went from hatred to... well, marriage! It's amazing and you did a great job on this story! I can't wait to read your other work :)
HgwrtsTchr chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Loved t his story! You are amazingly talented...I have just one thing to add...Ginny's full name is Ginerva...not Virginia. Just thought I would mention it.
Thanks again for sharing!
Cardiac Arrest chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
This is my second time reading this story, and it won't be my last, but I just wanted to say that I never stop loving it.
JustReviewing chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is a new idea:) Most stories either take it for granted that the Weasley and Malfoy families were rivals, but I like that yours has a cause! On another note, if no one else has mentioned it yet, Molly was a Prewett. Minor detail, but just in case you'd like to know :)
Nikki Flinn chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I feel somewhat ashamed to say that this is the first of your stories I've ever read. I keep seeing your sn for all these Draco/Ginny stories and say to myself, you should go read her stuff. And I'm super happy I did! I've read this whole thing and I LOVE it! It's serious and dark but cute at the same time. And Bill. :) I love Bill. Almost as much as I love Neville. Cause Neville is adorable. I do also like that the story focuses almost entirely on Ginny and Draco. I can't do that. I keep shoving other ships at everyone.

Also, Love over-protective Ron.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011

damn it.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011

I like how goyle helps.

I really like his charcter, BUT I DONT KNOW WHY so Im happy. (narrows eyes suspiciously) will I regret liking him? hm...
Krystiana chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far, enjoyed hear from Malfoy's perspective :). I like how you have put Grabe and Goyle as the good guys and then from a different point of view as the bad guys.
scentasia chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
i think i have already read this story and also reviewed it. Bt i just have to say that i absolutely love this story. Its one of the best D/G fics i have read!brilliant!
Alpha chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
Wow. i couldn't say more. this is an amazing story... you kept their personalities very well and the developments of their relationship was just perfect. Two thumbs up for this fic!