Reviews for Beyond Redemption
chinadoll381282001 chapter 19 . 1/19
This is a fantastic story. I wish I had found it sooner...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I think that the story had a good plot, but I didnt really get on well with they style of writing which put me off a little. Also I found it rather annoying that you called Funny Virginia instead of Ginerva. But all in all it was rather good
mkimr chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
3 loved it :)
Nuna Hatem chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
This story was a wonderful jorney. They went from hatred to... well, marriage! It's amazing and you did a great job on this story! I can't wait to read your other work :)
HgwrtsTchr chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Loved t his story! You are amazingly talented...I have just one thing to add...Ginny's full name is Ginerva...not Virginia. Just thought I would mention it.
Thanks again for sharing!
Cardiac Arrest chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
This is my second time reading this story, and it won't be my last, but I just wanted to say that I never stop loving it.
JustReviewing chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is a new idea:) Most stories either take it for granted that the Weasley and Malfoy families were rivals, but I like that yours has a cause! On another note, if no one else has mentioned it yet, Molly was a Prewett. Minor detail, but just in case you'd like to know :)
Nikki Flinn chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I feel somewhat ashamed to say that this is the first of your stories I've ever read. I keep seeing your sn for all these Draco/Ginny stories and say to myself, you should go read her stuff. And I'm super happy I did! I've read this whole thing and I LOVE it! It's serious and dark but cute at the same time. And Bill. :) I love Bill. Almost as much as I love Neville. Cause Neville is adorable. I do also like that the story focuses almost entirely on Ginny and Draco. I can't do that. I keep shoving other ships at everyone.

Also, Love over-protective Ron.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
nice
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011

YOU MADE ME REGRET LIKING HIIIIIIIIIIIM

damn it.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
d'awwww.

I like how goyle helps.

I really like his charcter, BUT I DONT KNOW WHY so Im happy. (narrows eyes suspiciously) will I regret liking him? hm...
Krystiana chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far, enjoyed hear from Malfoy's perspective :). I like how you have put Grabe and Goyle as the good guys and then from a different point of view as the bad guys.
scentasia chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
i think i have already read this story and also reviewed it. Bt i just have to say that i absolutely love this story. Its one of the best D/G fics i have read!brilliant!
Alpha chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
Wow. i couldn't say more. this is an amazing story... you kept their personalities very well and the developments of their relationship was just perfect. Two thumbs up for this fic!
Miss Authorette chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
LOVED THE STORY! Seriously, it was fabulous!