Reviews for Beyond Redemption
FeatherLyssa4 chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
I love this story so much. on the list of my top 3 of ALL time! its so well written, and you portray draco better than any other fanfic author i have read so far. love the story!

thanks, toodles, aly
loveology chapter 19 . 8/2/2004
I love this story. It's so sweet. The idea of locking Draco in a cage is absolutely brilliant. Such orginality, so great! D
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 19 . 7/31/2004
*swoons* aw. KAWAII DESU NE!

*smiles* I love it! Love it, love it, love it!

I just wanted to tell you that you are an awesome writer and you have a great talent, and I wanted to say that Ginny's real name is Ginevra, not Virginia. I'm sure you've heard this before, but I was just making sure.

And J.K. Rowling said it herself on her site.

LOVE IT!
elizabeth chapter 19 . 7/16/2004
Aw.. That was soo good! Thanks for a good read! :)
Shinigami Clara chapter 19 . 7/16/2004
man! I'M beyond redemtion, i'm madly in love with this story! thank you so much for sharing your story with us! i loved every moment of it! here i was, searching for a good Gin/Draco read and i found this! truely magnificent! i'll be keeping a tab on your other stories this, i believe is one of the best Draco/Ginny i've read in quite a while! I look forward to seeing more of your work soon bring us more yummy Draco/Ginny fics! _

Shinigami Clara
Kirk Woods chapter 19 . 6/30/2004
O_O This story rocks! _ I admit I got a bit teary eyed.
orligrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow-good first chapter! I actually like how you showed some family history, very cool! Mollys real sur-name is Prewett...it was in a JK Rowling interview!

Good Job!

-orligrl
HumbugGirl chapter 19 . 6/21/2004
I think I hit it lucky. This is the first piece of Draco/Ginny fanfiction that I have *ever* read in my life and it was wonderful. You've actually managed to hook me on them as a pairing though I don't suppose that's such a bad thing, lol.

It was an adventure, that pretty much sums up what I can say for this fic. From the moment that you opened the fic in such a dramatic way I was hooked and I didn't have a chance what with all the twists and turns. You made me believe that it was possible that Draco could turn out to be a good guy and keep his fabulous arrogant and occasionally somewhat snide ways which is an achievement that few people have been able to do. Ginny was wonderfully and colourfully written filling in much of her character with imaginative ways that managed to be realistic as well. Most fics I've read with her in tend to gloss over large parts of her character which could be potentially useful for the plot but you avoided that well. Your villians were great as well. Lucius Malfoy came off like a brilliant raving genius/idiot while Crabbe and Goyle were convincing in a sort of little dog trying to be a big dog away, fumbling around and trying to be evil and devious when they clearly weren't capable of it. I think what I liked most was that there weren't any contrived and convenient moments anywhere. You explained everything you wrote and backed it up to make it all the more believable which in my book is the mark of someone who really knows something about writing and the people they're writing for.

You wrote a really wonderful and believable story and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Thank You.

HumbugGirl
sdfdhbfgm chapter 19 . 5/14/2004
alright. could use improvment
remembrances chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Wnderful!
Riouki Mika Yume chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
i love your story it is so good update soon
rutupatel chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
good
rutupatel chapter 19 . 5/4/2004
one of the best stories
Tessa chapter 19 . 4/19/2004
*sigh* that was wonderful! D/G fics like this bring content to my heart awesome job!
white smoke chapter 19 . 4/11/2004
i simply love ur stories!gl!
bye!