Reviews for Beyond Redemption
Niffler chapter 2 . 12/13/2001
Wow. I'm very impressed. That was very good. I liked the prologue, especially how it connected with Ginny's encounter and how the Malfoys said the same thing. The description was very powerful and the emotions were real. It's fantastic! I'm wondering, is it going to turn out to be romance, or this whole Hate/hate thing? I'm going to continue reading it either way, becasue you're very talented, and this is such a good story idea, but I was wondering. Anyway, great job, I can't wait to see more. Do you do mini-alert things where you e-mail people when you post another chapter? If so, my address in Fabulous job! Very well done!
Nice chapter 2 . 12/13/2001
like father like son, like mother like daughter. great story. can't wait to see what happens. bet malfoy staarys over christmas break.

Nice
Madame Sosostris chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
Davesmom, this is incredible. I love how you always give Draco an edge in your stories, but this is an edge and then some! You're writing a very challenging story here, and I'm looking forward to seeing how all of the tension plays out...
DobbyWinky chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
oh my gosh... what an impressive story you have hear... i believe you were totally wrong when you said you could never write a serious story...
DobbyWinky chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
wow... that was intense... much, much different then your other stories... but that doesn't stop me from loving it already... what a great(well you know what i mean) history you developed between the the Weasleys and the Malfoys... well of to read the next chapter!
Spindle chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
A really excellent story. The first chapter was amazing. It flowed brilliantly and the characterisation was perfect! I agree with your theory about the animosity between the Weasley's and the Malfoys. You've obviously thought a lot about it. And in the second chapter Draco was, well, definitely Malfoyish, which makes a change from some stories where he's magically redeemed without our knowledge! But then, having read your previous work, I've become used to your high standards! At this stage I'm wondering "How will they ever get together" but I know you'll make it happen. Great story and I'll definitely be on the watch for further chapters.
Jivanna chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
Having seen what you are really capable of: good.
Jivanna chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I would have said "great", if I hadn't seen what you did with the Vixen and the Dragon. Lord, was that a TRANSFORMATION!
Incitata chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
For once I am speechless! Gosh, powerful ... What can I say? I've got to agree with you on the age of Malfoy senior, if he is a contemporary of James Potter & Co there is no reason for there to such rivalry between he and Arthur Weasley. I thought his assault on Mrs Weasley was brilliantly portrayed and gives us a very good reason for there only being one younger Malfoy (though I'm sure Narcissa would get the blame for that!). Second chapter ... I had to re-read as I missed the reason for Ginny being in a class with Malfoy first time round, but again a truly awesome portrayal. It's interesting that you produce a very violent family of Malfoys; I'm not claiming that they're pussy cats but I (and many others) tend to focus on the manipulative side (I rather think that the violence comes out once they're bored with the charm offensive). I'll be watching for further installments.
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49