Reviews for They'll Burn Your Hearts Away
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
"You've got to be the best."

Yes I am having fun picking out Muse quotes here.

But anyway…love your writing style. It's so terse, but not simple.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Duuuuude…are you a Muse fan? The title of this here fic, "holy shroud"…also saw you have another story called Eternally Missed. :P

*shakes hand in happiness*
amatheriz chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
{ i was ridiculously hoping for an alternate ending but.. well. anyway, amazing story. i really thought it wouldn't follow the canon. *cries*.
amatheriz chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
OMG. what a chapter. intense, realistic, unexpected. great!
amatheriz chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
your fic is really squeal worthy! eeeeeeep! i love it, love it. i can't believe this only got 3 reviews. it's amazing. i'm a fan already of yours.
Nichigo chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
I think you stuck to the original line a bit too much. Sure there's the AU thing, but it's just so... FF. Not bad though.
Raina1 chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
I am... appalled by this fic's lack of reviews. Why do all the crappy pairing fics get 200 reviews and well-written gems like these get so little? Are you published? You should be. I love your style, characterizations and descriptions. I wish I could devote ream after ream of praise for this fic because it is absolutely one of my favorites. I was looking for a quality Cloud/Zack piece that was suggestive without being hardcore yaoi and I was shocked to find it. I'm not a big hardcore yaoi fan (not really a fan at all but I can appreciate it) but I like the subtle implications and tension you've wrought here. I've always thought 'will they or won't they?' is always more potent than 'they do and did' (pardon if that didn't make any sense). This goes for all types of couples. Keep writing!
sara chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
One of my personal favourites from now on!Great job!