Reviews for Pride: In the Name of Love
EatEmUp chapter 83 . 10/7/2016
oh my goodness gracious I forgot how delicious that scene at the end was. what I would give to be a fly on the wall there. ya know, rereading this, I had a thought. I wonder how your feelings are towards Sango. Everyone else from the group made their way back into this story except her. I wondered if the story continued if she would have made an appearance and how that would've been hashed out what with Miroku's new relationship. like she was completely ignorant to the fact that Naraku was brought back. And how would she react to THAT!? Him being the new Southern Lord and an ally of all things lol. I just find it interesting. lol I do really really REALLY miss this story. And should you ever finish it, if you're still out there, I will be here. Waiting in anticipation. lol
Yazzoo101 chapter 146 . 6/8/2015
I absolutely love this story , and Sairex. It would be nice to see it completed. Would love to see a " mother's day " story of Sairex and Ali ( as there is virtually no one on one time with him and his daughter in this story ) and she seems to be more attached to Miroku. This is a wonderfully creative story . Please finish it :)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 140 . 3/11/2015
Was that Isis?
SayonaraKuroi chapter 130 . 3/11/2015
I really like this new Naraku.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 123 . 3/11/2015
WOOOOOOO-I never thought I'd say this, but-GO NARAKUUUUUU, GOOOOOOOOO! I'm so happy he's on the good guy side!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 118 . 3/11/2015
Well damn. I thought he really died or something...I feel so STUPID!XD
SayonaraKuroi chapter 117 . 3/11/2015
NOOOOOOOOO THEY GOT HIM IN THAT ORB THINGY, DIDN'T THEY?!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 102 . 3/11/2015
Can't he remember that before he escaped, his claws were TORN OUT? OMFG, SESSHOUMARU! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE FACING TRAUMA AND WHATNOT, BUT THIS IS KILLING ME!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Is this complete? Please tell me this is complete!
Boneheart chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is a nice start :)
yissel222 chapter 46 . 4/20/2014
There are too many plot twists! I can't take it any more! I'm sorry but I can't keep on reading this, it just sterns like a complete run-on story. You keep adding so many twists and so many characters! Now this female youkai, that you added for the sole purpose of disrupting Miroku's relationship; and the relationship between Toga and Sesshomaru, and also the relationship on the back burner between Rin and Sesshomaru, and then Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's relationship, it is tedious and I do not have the patience to continue reading this story. I am giving up on this story, I am sorry I couldn't finish it.
yissel222 chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Oh my goodness, that thing is disgusting. I vant to wretch!
yissel222 chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
Where is the incest? As its going, it seems as if Sesshomaru and Rin will end up together.
LunaQuetzal chapter 146 . 6/9/2012
I'm glad you're back. Really sorry about your losses too...Please accept my condolences for your brother and dad.
Atheist1 chapter 146 . 6/8/2012
I'm so sorry about your loss.

I am looking forward to you completing Pride. This is one Inuyasha fic (well, it's about Sesshoumaru but you know what I mean) which I think is very well written and has excellent OCs.