Reviews for Pride: In the Name of Love
SayonaraKuroi chapter 140 . 3/11
Was that Isis?
SayonaraKuroi chapter 130 . 3/11
I really like this new Naraku.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 123 . 3/11
WOOOOOOO-I never thought I'd say this, but-GO NARAKUUUUUU, GOOOOOOOOO! I'm so happy he's on the good guy side!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 118 . 3/11
Well damn. I thought he really died or something...I feel so STUPID!XD
SayonaraKuroi chapter 117 . 3/11
NOOOOOOOOO THEY GOT HIM IN THAT ORB THINGY, DIDN'T THEY?!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 102 . 3/11
Can't he remember that before he escaped, his claws were TORN OUT? OMFG, SESSHOUMARU! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE FACING TRAUMA AND WHATNOT, BUT THIS IS KILLING ME!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 3/11
Is this complete? Please tell me this is complete!
boneheart chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is a nice start :)
yissel222 chapter 46 . 4/20/2014
There are too many plot twists! I can't take it any more! I'm sorry but I can't keep on reading this, it just sterns like a complete run-on story. You keep adding so many twists and so many characters! Now this female youkai, that you added for the sole purpose of disrupting Miroku's relationship; and the relationship between Toga and Sesshomaru, and also the relationship on the back burner between Rin and Sesshomaru, and then Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's relationship, it is tedious and I do not have the patience to continue reading this story. I am giving up on this story, I am sorry I couldn't finish it.
yissel222 chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Oh my goodness, that thing is disgusting. I vant to wretch!
yissel222 chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
Where is the incest? As its going, it seems as if Sesshomaru and Rin will end up together.
LunaQuetzal chapter 146 . 6/9/2012
I'm glad you're back. Really sorry about your losses too...Please accept my condolences for your brother and dad.
Atheist1 chapter 146 . 6/8/2012
I'm so sorry about your loss.

I am looking forward to you completing Pride. This is one Inuyasha fic (well, it's about Sesshoumaru but you know what I mean) which I think is very well written and has excellent OCs.
LordOfTheWest chapter 146 . 6/8/2012
I have to say that I am so very sorry for all of your losses. I am so very happy that you are back however I wish that you did not have to go through all of that pain.
VampireDoll666 chapter 146 . 6/8/2012
I'm sorry for everything that has happened, though I am glad that you're back. And I am looking forward to more updates in the near future. *smiles*