Reviews for Point of View
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Nice story!
YellowAngela chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Again an excellent fanfic or should I say episode. The characters were perfect and the plot was well thought out. Very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Arguably this is one of the best fanfics out there. PERIOD. Really wish you'd make a sequel or follow up featuring these four characters having this same dynamic.
Star chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I have been effing looking for this! Glee!
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
wow!
The action of this chapter was amazing!
I loved Diana's struggle with Talia.
In summary, the fic was very good
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love big chapters of interesting stories.
nightstar99 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Thank you! You Aaron have made my day 10 times over! Do you know how long I have been lokking for a fanfic that wasn't teen titans with starfire as nightwing's romantic interest! (eyes bulge out) I was sick and tired of stupid batgirl taking him away (so sorry if you like batgirl) or nightwing being a loner...This has been the 5th time I've read this story and I still keep finding elements in the story and story plot that make it all the better!
elle.lady chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
that was a kick-ass story!

i absolutely looovvveeee the pairings... they're my fave!
Stiehl chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I liked this fic. Excellent plot and character development, and the relationship thing was well done.
Dubbers chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
This story was seriously amazing!

Wonderful plot, great characterisations and character relationships. Thoroughly enjoyable.
oksofia chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Aaron! I'm so glad that you're back, and that you remembered how I was looking forward to this story! I am happy to report that it was worth the wait. You have a great plot - complicated enough to show your creativity and grasp of the characters and their contexts, but spelled out in such a way that it was interesting and enjoyable to follow.

There are some things that you've done exceptionally well. It would have been very easy to simplify the parallels between the two relationships in question, but you were careful to highlight their differences - which makes your story sophisticated. I think it's because you have a wonderful command of Nightwing's character - and Starfire! I don't read a lot of Teen Titans fanfic so I don't have much to compare it with, but I think that you nailed Starfire perfectly. This is her. Continuing with my original thought, I think the uniqueness of the relationships was also explored through your interactions between Batman & Nightwing and WW & Starfire. Yes, you explicitly explored this in some of their conversations, but even in their non-relationship-talk interactions, you developed the characters very very very well.

And the way you write action scenes - ! - excellent. You know exactly the right amount of detail to share, and you kept the fights from being repetitive. I held my breath during the stimulated battle between WW and Starfire. It was awesome! Of course, I had hoped that it would be a *little* easier for WW to win, but you kept it real. The way you portrayed WW's impression of Starfire, by the way, was one of my favorite parts of this story - I liked how Diana saw her potential right away.

Ra's and Deathstroke were interesting choices, and while I wished that they were in cahoots as that would have been a combination with some interesting possibilities, I'm glad that they were both in the story. The idea of Deathstroke clones to further Ra's agenda was still pretty cool.

There were so many other things that I loved in this story - the way you weaved in references to other DCAU episodes, Diana's emotional/physical struggle while holding up the hulk of ice, Shayera and Vixen's appearances - that we'll probably end up talking about eventually anyway :). I will add one more to this list now, though: the final scene with Batman and Wonder Woman was brilliant. In your last story, you rectified the JLU treatment of Superman with regard to Captain Marvel, and in this story, you addressed the problems I had with "This Little Piggy." You restored WW's dignity beautifully. And you managed to write a tender scene that was very in character for both of them. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I was getting a little sick of the surfeit of "BM/WW" on this site (and I'm to blame for it too), but you reminded me again of why I like the idea of the two of them being together.
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
YAY! thanks for the diana/ talia showdown-that made my day lol :)
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
this is a great start! i love that you've made starfire so tough, that's really cool. the only complaint i have is that batman sometimes speaks a little too much, but other than that, this is really good! can't wait to read more, esp. with that ending! :)
ell chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
i love this story and sf/night or robin, but where are the rest of the titans :(

can you plz bring in the rest of the gang, i love justice league/ teen titans cross overs. if anyone knows any good stories like that, could you plz tell me :)
DJ chapter 2 . 3/22/2009