Reviews for Point of View
Fox McCloude chapter 2 . 9/10
First of all, I KNEW I was gonna love this from the get-go, since Starfire is by far my favorite of Dick Grayson's love interests. I would have loved to see the DCAU versions of the Titans (as far as I can remember, they were referred to once in a Static Shock episode) so this was a very nice treat. I'm wondering if I enjoyed a little too much the virtual fight between Kory and Diana, now I'm having a little urge to see it animated someday.

When Ra's showed up, I actually wondered if this story would cover that "Near-Apocalypse" that Terry mentioned in "Out of the Past" and "Epilogue", yet since Talia didn't betray her father here, I can say for sure that it's not. Are there any plans for that event in your future stories?

Not much else to say, except that I loved this story too. Perhaps even more than the other one, although that might be because it has one of my favorite DC couples. As before, well done, and keep up the good work.
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 5/14
Hi

The quality is as good as the pervious chapter. A few typos, but not major.

The continuation of the story is great and has great intricate parts.

The part with Batman as Ra’s All Ghul’s prisoner and Ra reveals his master plan was very dynamic and well written. That moral debate between them was good too.

The part with Starfire in a coma was slightly emotional and suspenseful.

The part with Nightwing talking with Wonder Woman about relationships was very well written dialog, characterization and depth.

The truce Nightwing and Wonder Woman had with Deathstrike was entertaining too. Deathstrike’s double-cross along with Nightwing’s backup plan were good too.

That confrontation between Talia and Wonder Woman was priceless.

The ending with Ra’s plan defeated and Batman and Night Wing need to recover from Battle injuries was good.

I like the various parallels between Nightwing, Starfire, Batman and Wonder Woman and their relationships between each other were great.

The wholesome standards are high. Certain references are passable.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/14
Hi

This fic is pretty good.

The quality is good in many areas, good narration, interaction, dialog, suspense, drama, romance and complexity and scope. There are a few typos, but are very few.

The basic plot with an organized conspiracy involving many seemingly unconnected thefts was very clever.

The plot involving Nightwing and his girlfriend/partner Starfire having a complicated relationship and then meet Batman and Wonder Woman was complex and well written.

The interactions and dialog was fantastic. I like how Starfire and Wonder Woman have bonded, and while different, they have things they can relate too.

Nightwing isn’t a sidekick anymore, but its interesting how he and Batman can still work together, namely the slight tension between them.

The various things in the JL Watchtower was great, namely the impression Starfire had on the League-rs.

Nice plot twist at the end of this chapter.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean. And that swear word was passable.
Certain stuff isn’t suggestive- THANK YOU!
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I am dubious about one or two things, but not a very big deal.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
long but gooood JESUS bless
Burke23 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Well that opening was dark.

Am I sensing a romance between Bruce and Diana?

And it got better.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Bane? Shoemaker or Nolan?

Nightwing you tool.

Yup... it's Nolan's Bane.

Well now... this is a new concept that I've never seen before.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Nice story!
YellowAngela chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Again an excellent fanfic or should I say episode. The characters were perfect and the plot was well thought out. Very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Arguably this is one of the best fanfics out there. PERIOD. Really wish you'd make a sequel or follow up featuring these four characters having this same dynamic.
Star chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I have been effing looking for this! Glee!
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
wow!
The action of this chapter was amazing!
I loved Diana's struggle with Talia.
In summary, the fic was very good
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love big chapters of interesting stories.
nightstar99 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Thank you! You Aaron have made my day 10 times over! Do you know how long I have been lokking for a fanfic that wasn't teen titans with starfire as nightwing's romantic interest! (eyes bulge out) I was sick and tired of stupid batgirl taking him away (so sorry if you like batgirl) or nightwing being a loner...This has been the 5th time I've read this story and I still keep finding elements in the story and story plot that make it all the better!
elle.lady chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
that was a kick-ass story!

i absolutely looovvveeee the pairings... they're my fave!
Stiehl chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I liked this fic. Excellent plot and character development, and the relationship thing was well done.