Reviews for Death And Where It Leads
The Predatory Wasp chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
oh my goodness, this was sosososososo SO sad.

but it was really good too.
WishingOnMyStar chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
This is such a great story! I love how you wrote Renee's letter and i'm happy that she knew the truth about Bella. And above all, I'm glad she understood. Great job!

-Wish
lexii.ft.sandyy chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Wow.

Just wow.
cool-gal95 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Awesome...it was absolutely fabulous. And I loved Renee's letter. The ending was amazing :)
b-e-a-r-r33 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
that's such a great story keep writing can't wait till next chapter :)
PandasRGOTHPolarBears chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
omg the letter was just woow ...
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
WOAH, SHE KNOWS!
s m Neal chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
i love this chapter
PandasRGOTHPolarBears chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
what does the envolope say ?
PandasRGOTHPolarBears chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
interesting cant wiat to see how bella prepers teh funeral !
silkoverglass chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
That was wonderful Noora! I felt so sad, it's like the atmosphere you've set up, wights down on the reader.

I also liked that reference about Bella crying over her dead fish! we gave our nice a fish for her birthday and for some reason (well, she was only 3 years old!) she thought it would be a good idea to have him sleep with her on her bed; she took it out of the bowl after my sister had tucked her in at night, and placed him on her pillow and covered him up with her sheets! The next day, when my sister went to check on her, she found her trying to wake up the fish. Well, she said something that sounded like "Marli-o (the fish's name was Muriel)brinca jumps", guess he did a lot of jumping when she put it on her pillow - poor thing- I made a little sign for her fish bowl that says "Do not disturb" but I thought it would be a good idea to add on the reverse side "For the love of God, please do not disturb!" She's 21 now but we still talk about the night 'Sophia slept with the fish'
silkoverglass chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I read it again! Even better the second time. Wonderful story! Nothing like anything I've ever read, it's very original and I can't wait to see what happens! As always great job Noora!