Reviews for Renesmee's Childhood Story
Edward Jacob Renesmee and I went hunting together.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 3/26
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That was a good chapter I wonders what is it alice and Edward is hiding from Isabella
madison smith chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
it is the worst thing ever
Costa Fanficfan chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
WOO-HOO! Bella rules! Loved the evolution of her shield. The Volturi really need to have someone able to stand against them. :)
And, on a side note, I like to see Leah getting closer to Bella and the family. I don't like how she was left out in canon, and even in some fanfictions. Even if I understand it in Stephenie's case.
Well done, Bel.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Crap! I bet Joshua, the Jerk, isn't even really a vegeratian. I mean, the only reason a vampire goes veggie is because he's a compassionate person. And what compassionate person do THAT?!
Don't know why he troubled himself pretending anyway. He could always tell her vampires were always red eyed, no matter what. How would she know?
Lauren dying will be awful. Does she really have to?
All that aside, I'm really liking how you are making the Cullens' post-BD life unfold. It's really captivating, Bel. :)
Bellakpotter3 chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
haha no more children that's funny
Costa Fanficfan chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Honestly, I don't know what Alice wanted to argue.
Loved the inspired speech Bella made about how they would win in the end. :)
Costa Fanficfan chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Hey, Bell, nice story so far.
Let me commend you for the way you dealt with Charlie. I thought his light freak out was realistic. And, of course, I'm very happy he got over it after processing what he learned. Way better than he simply accepting things instantly.
Personally, I never thought the plan of keeping things a secret from Charlie forever was a good one, so, I like your choice. :)
Shinen no Hikari chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
wouldn't it have been faster for them to run, rather than have to go through airplane customs? that typically takes about an hour alone not to mention the time it takes for boarding.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
I'm not sure Portland has an international airport. As far as I know there are only 5, 6 tops in the whole of the US and the west coast one is in California, though I could be wrong
Shinen no Hikari chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Isn't it a little excessive, a mental shield manifesting in a physical sense?
joyful chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read, it's accurately based on the novels. thanks!
twiharder chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
why can edward read bellas thoughts. as she is a shield it should be that he cant
afra chapter 50 . 5/31/2014
its amazing...
i liked it a looooot...
this the best 1 i hv read till nw...