Reviews for Renesmee's Childhood Story
Frox chapter 38 . 8/9
OMG 'come and have sex near me' lol
CLee56 chapter 50 . 7/5
Just read the first part of your trilogy from beginning to end, totally enjoyable. Thank you, going on to part two.
CLee56 chapter 38 . 7/5
Did Edward or Bella tell the family what happened in Volterra and will Charlie get to meet Eddie? Is Renesmee telling her friends that her parents have adopted a baby?
His chapter is amazing .I cried when I read rose was taking the deserves nothing less
ruby chapter 50 . 4/18
this chapter was so well written as well as the other chapters emotional on the last paragraph i nearly cried because i did not want to finish it one thing i did not understand what was the surprise a swimming pool ?

love it
bojosi72gmail.c chapter 50 . 3/5
I love this story
I never thought I would become a mom. It was clear that I was meant to be a mom. It gave me the best feeling to know I would be there for her.
Our daughter was excited to be hunting. She loved to drink blood and she drank it even at dinner.
Amazing story! I loved every chapter till the end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Edward Jacob Renesmee and I went hunting together.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That was a good chapter I wonders what is it alice and Edward is hiding from Isabella
madison smith chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
it is the worst thing ever
Costa Fanficfan chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
WOO-HOO! Bella rules! Loved the evolution of her shield. The Volturi really need to have someone able to stand against them. :)
And, on a side note, I like to see Leah getting closer to Bella and the family. I don't like how she was left out in canon, and even in some fanfictions. Even if I understand it in Stephenie's case.
Well done, Bel.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Crap! I bet Joshua, the Jerk, isn't even really a vegeratian. I mean, the only reason a vampire goes veggie is because he's a compassionate person. And what compassionate person do THAT?!
Don't know why he troubled himself pretending anyway. He could always tell her vampires were always red eyed, no matter what. How would she know?
Lauren dying will be awful. Does she really have to?
All that aside, I'm really liking how you are making the Cullens' post-BD life unfold. It's really captivating, Bel. :)