Reviews for Phileo Se
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I like this story. This is a good example of a true friendship between Jewel and Tirian.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Tirian and Jewel are, without a doubt, my favorite characters in the whole series for some reason. They captured my heart from the beggining of 'The Last Battle' and this is an awesome tribute to their friendship. Well done! Favoriting now. :)
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Well done.

Very sweet. :)
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
Anastasia S chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yet another marvelous piece that looks into the lives of Tirian and Jewel! Petra, you are such an insightful writer when it comes to this subject, and you know I have a soft spot for Last Battle fics. :) Good job!
Violamom chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Petra, you are really growing as a writer...each piece just gets better and better. I blush to admit I haven't read The Last Battle yet, but your story stands on its own without needing constant references to its source material, and that's the mark of a really good piece of fiction. Bravo, my friend! Keep it up! :-)
Lady of Stormness Mountain chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Marvelous. Simply marvelous. I don't think there is much else I can say that would adequatly describe how wonderful a story this is aside from thanking you for your good spelling, writing, grammar, and sense of Narnian canon. Great job!
Bat'Arieh chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I am so glad you were able to write this short, Petra. You have wanted to for such a long time. I love the friendship I find revealed at the core of this story. Especially the last line of the flash-back "I knew that he was not asking how his king fared. He was expressing genuine care for how I was... And that was worth more than anything our victory had earned us that day – the reminder that no matter how many titles I was buried under, no matter how many people saw only the names and positions and no further than the surface they gave, there was one who would lay down his own life for me even were those titles no longer mine."

We all need such a friend. Thank you for sharing your heart and your passion for such brotherly love.
Elanor Joy chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was fantastic! I simply adore Last Battle stories and I'm so glad you posted this one. It's very well written and I love seeing the development of the relationship between Tirian and Jewel. Thank you for sharing this!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, great story, I love how you show the true brotherhood between Jewel and Tirian. Very well done!
Floppyearsthbunny Lil chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
WoW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Petraverd, you have done it again. Wow'ed us again. Made it really, come and jump out at us. It's Brilliant one of the nicest pieces of Fanfic there is. Lord bless you and may he give you inspiration for many more.