Reviews for Right Kind of Wrong
Lulu chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Love it write more story like this on nathan and peyton.
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Okay, so I read this one-shot a long time ago, before I started writing fics of my own and realizing that reviews are nice things to get. My apologies. Soo, here is my very late, very long review. )

Let me start off with saying that I love Nathan & Peyton. And just like every other NP fan, I wish we saw more of them on the show - if not romantically involved than as friends, because I think Hil and James just have amazing chemistry.

I really enjoyed the friendship between Lucas and Peyton, especially that you didn't have Lucas pining over and being super jealous of Nathan. He was the guy who looked out for her and protected her like any brother would for his sister. And you really put a different spin on the school shooting and their friendship. I liked that even though she had a moment of weakness and kissed him doesn't mean that she automatically fell in love with him. They were friends, and that's all it was.

Oh, Karen. In the show she played a "mother figure" in Peyton's life, but you made it so much more heart felt. She genuinely looked after Peyton and took care of her like a daughter. Their interaction made me smile throughout this fic.

Alright on to NP. WOW! You wrote Nathan soooo well, it's unbelievable. This is the Nathan I love - cocky, arrogant,and full of passion. You really conveyed the images of him being so arrogant, but really wanting to be a good guy for her. I melted every time he let his guard down and showed his softer side. Even though this is AU you really kept them as close to character as one possibly could...I think that really made the story for me. (Personally it drives me nuts when authors change the characters so much that they are unrecognizable...but hey, that's just me.)

"I don't do this, you know?" he said slowly. "Falling in love. It's not…me. It's not…right." - Probably my favorite line. It is so Nathan that at the end of this fic it had me wanting more.

Now there are many more quotes in your one-shot that are amazing, because hell, the story was amazing. I'm glad you got up out of your sleep and wrote it. It was well worth all the time you spent on it.

I must say re-reading this has inspired me to work on my next chapter for my fic, so thank you. )

Again, I really loved reading this...it was awesome.
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I have just read this story, and you have scared me slightly, because I think I might love NP more than LP now. I'm sure that that's not actually true but it shows how great your writing is. NP are my secret ship and I love their chemistry which you portrayed so well in your writing. Shame we won't ever see any of this kind of reaction between them on the show... or at least I hope not because that would mess basically all the fans up :P Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that your writing was absolutely perfect and I adored this story. Well done :)
Lexie-Rae chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Loved this story! Pathan/Neyton is my guilty pleasure, I love the way they are with each other! We definatley don't get enough of it on the show.

Love your writing, Lexie x x x
sweetgleek07 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I actually loved this :D

it has really put me in the mood to write a nathan/peyton fic. it's perfect!

I loved the idea too.

Well done!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
oh i loved this! LP friendship was strangely wonderful, and i absolutely ADORED nathan/peyton. you wrote this so wonderfully. and NP's chemistry was just so...HOT
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
NO! So sad. I didn't ever want this one to be over! This was so much fun to read as Neyton usually is because they're so clever and flirty together. I loved this scenario too. It was interesting and refreshing really really enjoyed this. And I would get down on my internet hands and knees and beg for more, but there's other thing I want and I can't be greedy.
Rachel-xox chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i love it
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
You did a fantastic job.

I loved that, so much, and your writing was incredible, as always.

LPlover chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I can't even describe how much I loved this fic!I was about to close the window and feel don't need to leave my review at all because I don't know what to type,it just leave me freeze and open my mouth speechless LOL I kinda scare that I might love NP more than LP LOL if it make sense :P

Seriously, you're incredible writer! Now can you please update Near To You?pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
love this story. Would have liked for Peyton and Lucas to get together but I also like the NP so I'll be reading :)
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I loved that this was soo long! The fact that LP were best friends in this warmed my heart; it's always great to see how they interact with little or no intense emotional feelings. The NP was great. I loved how they developed and how Nathan totally became the guy that fell in love! Swoon worthy.

Can't wait to see more from you!
xox-aundrea-xox chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh my gosh! This whole thing was just.. damn! Its actually got me speecheless, I actually think you should've been the writer for OTh instead of Mark! First of all, you have my guilty ship showecased as hot, emotional and in love something I love and secondly, you have leyton in there too ( even if they are strictly best friends) the whole fluff was amazing and the whole uniting in the end was perfect! I love all your fics and this one was very exceptional, unique and just..damn! * I'll have you know the term damn in a review isn't common for me and its a major stretch that I even wrote it twice, proof that your fic was really well loved by me.) Hopefully, you'll ud keep getting better soon and I gotta say again.. this fic blew me away!
chechinou chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was really amazing i absolutely adored it! well done!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love this story. I hope it's not a OneShot, you should definiately make it a series.